Awakeneing

Eijirou watched in absolute horror as Katsuki's shriveled arms fell limb and slowly slid to the cold bloodied pavement. His eyes still remaining open, looking at the sky above him with his mouth ajar. He looked down to see the gargantuan and severe gash that was placed in his just barely lower chest.

Eijirou then looked down at his rock-like hand and saw the blood that glided down his fingers. He felt disgusted, horrified, remorseful, and infuriated with what he had done.

"BAKUGOU!" He yelled, hoping to god that his voice would wake him up. He unhardened his form as to not hurt him any more then he already had. He put his hands on either side of him as he began to chant and ramble "C'mon wake up, wake up, please just wake up, I need you, I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I'm here, wake up! Please, please don't leave me, oh god... NO! Wake up. You can't leave me. Not like this... It's all my fault."

"What have I done."

Eijirou yelled, his voice cracking, as he sobbed violent tears that rapidly fell on the dull body beneath him.

He stared at his arm and the blood that was drenched it, as he began to weep even more, appalled and sullen at the situation, himself, and at the fact that he just murdered his best friend; he was broken, absolutely ripped to shreds. Katsuki  wasn't just his best friend to him and he knew that. He meant so much more to him but he wasn't ever going to take that risk, but now... he wasn't even able to take that risk at all.

Eijirou picked him up and began to cradle him in his arms, chanting once again, "Wake up, wake up, please just wake up, I'm here, wake up, wake up, I'm so sorry, it's all over now, you can wake up,, please wake up,,," Continuing the cycle of broken, voice cracking chants as he sobs uncontrollably staring into Katsuki's still open eyes.

Minutes passed by while Eijirou never stopped chanting and cradling him. He half expected DD to grab onto him and force him back to that trance of mind but she never came, maybe she ran away since her quirk wasn't really useful in fighting, who knows.

Eijirou could hear the contact on contact, and the sound of quirks going off fighting against whoever the fuck. He should be helping, fighting, for the mess he made. But he couldn't leave Katsuki's side, he didn't. But then it hit him. "What the hell am I doing?!?! I need to bring him to recovery girl or a goddamn hospital!!! He's gonna bleed out before the fight ends. Maybe there's a chance. There has to be.'

'Please let there be.'

Eijirou fixed his hand placements on where he was cradling him, and picked him up bridal style, then booking it to recovery girl's clinic. He could see the confused faces of classmates and now teachers as they fought the many clones of Toga and Dabi, with Twice in the background producing even more clones. But he wanted him safe more then anything- no, needed him safe.

He never stopped running to take a break or to talk to the questioning bystanders, he just kept running until he finally made it.

He practically broke the door down to see an old lady turning her head from looking furious to extremely worried as she then ran to his aid.

--|--

As soon as the extra help was called and recovery girl had already started working on him; as much as Eijirou wanted to stay and wait for him to get better, he knew what he had to do.

He checked up on him one last time before running back to the action. He was to blame for this, so the least he could do was fix it.

He began to realize that the drug was starting to lose its affects as not even his stamina was increased. He never stopped running all the way back but he was beginning to realize that he couldn't find that extra strength (but he was already stupidly strong as it was).

Once he made it there, nearly sliding to the floor where the sheer force of his leg power, he hardened his legs to break through the pavement, crumbling the cement and sinking in it, to break his fall.

The drug wore off so how the hell is he gonna take all of them, he couldn't even count the amount of clones that were duplicating by the second in front of him. 

'How can I actually help without my entire body being hardened. Therese to many and if I started fighting, I would be too exposed and they could get me from behind and I don't really think I could handle all of them...'

'I wish Bakugou was here, by my side, blowing up these bastards, one by one. He's so manly... God I hope I didn't fuck everything up. ANYWAY! How the hell do I get back to the big stronk form??? God this is hard. UhhhHhhHhHhh maybe_? No. Nevermind. Well...? Hm.'

After his continuous mind rambling of nonsense he started to really think about Katsuki- I mean Bakugou. He began to remember what he would say to when he was under the trance.

"This isn't you!"

"You don't belong with the villains!"

"What the hell did they put in your head to make you think you should be a villain?!"

"They need you!"

"..."

"Eijirou, I need you."

The flashback was the cause for the dam to break and the ice to shatter. He felt his whole figure harden and sharpen into something incredulous. His whole body turning into a sharp and unbreakable spear and shield that would be pretty damn hard to break through. For some unanswered reason, it somehow felt more powerful then when he was on the quirk enhancer drug. He felt the strongest he's ever been as he charges at the many figures that crowed the lot.

One by one, they melted to the ground. But dear god the amount of them was never ending. He used his unstoppable form to swing his arms and kick through them, bulldozing through the fight.

At some point he realized his hit didn't make the Toga melt to the floor. He smirked as her face dropped from all smiles to one of worry as he he punched her square to the gut, causing her to fly to the ground harshly. The contact was enough for the League to realize that they found them and realize they had done enough and backup was already here, and since they lost control of Eijirou, they realized that it was their time to leave.

A Dabi took some sort of remote?? out of his pocket and pressed the button. A few seconds later Kurogiri came through his own portal and hastily took them in. In seconds they were gone; only to leave their clones that stayed. They continued to fight these damn clones, but at least they weren't multiplying and all the teachers (that weren't keeping the other kids inside and safe) were helping them. In no time they were all nothing more then slime.

With the adrenaline now no longer running through his veins, powering him, he collapsed to the floor due to overstepping his quirks limit and overall the exhaustion for the past few days.

His frame slamming against the pavement hard as he fell into a deep sleep.

Alteast, he was awakened from the trance that blinded him to hatred.

_______________________