Nausea

Bakugou had been searching for the entire night, endlessly searching. He still had his backpack slumped on his shoulders, and his school uniform still on. He wandered around Tokyo, trying to find something. Just one thing that could lead to Kirishima, he didn't care what it could be. His mind was blank and all that remained was a mission for a trace of the missing redhead he needed to find.

Hours had passed by, sunrise was almost starting but his legs and eyes never stopped moving. His under eyes began to darken into a bruise purple and his body ached with the need for rest but he refused to take a break.

His eyes began to flutter and his legs began to stumble but he continued on. He was about to collapse of exhaustion until a familiar sadistic blonde was seen skipping along the side of a sidewalk. She wore some sort of yellow sweater and short skirt school uniform with two mess buns.

'I know that stabby bitch, she was one of the villains at camino.'

Adrenaline boosted into Bakugou, no longer on the verge of collapsing.

The suddenly awake Bakugou began to follow the skipping blonde, hoping it would lead him to a clue, or him.

He was stealthy and quiet, which was rare for him, but he knew he had to be in order to figure out where she was going to, without getting caught. The crazy bitch never stopped skipping or smiling, which creeped Bakugou out (even if his prideful ass wouldn't admit it).

When she finally stopped skipping, she stood in front of a rundown abandoned warehouse(?), then happily skipped to the door, then inside she went.

Before Bakugou did anything he regretted, he called 110 and told him his coordinates and the situation. They told him not to do anything and to stand down but they must've not realized which Katsuki Bakugou that was, because the first thing Bakugou did after he hung up was think about a way he could sneak in, or if he should just barge in and face them head on.

He wanted to barge in and beat all their asses to a pulp but he knew first hand how dangerously stupid that would be so he scanned around the building, looking for some kind of way in. His searching didn't go unrewarded, there was a small window that faced the next rundown warehouse. He slowly made his way over to the window, trying to be as quiet as can be. When he made it to the window he slowly and carefully peered inside. The room was void of life except for a steel table placed in the center of the generally small room. As he looked closer at the table, he began to depict the details he wished he hadn't have. There were leather and metal straps on the sides of the table. A chill went down his spine coming to the realization that they at one point kept someone hostage there, if not Kirishima.

He began to doubt whether this was a good decision or not, but he was already here and finding his annoying fucker was all that mattered to him right now. Why did he even care? He couldn't figure that out but didn't care to question why.

Bakugou took off his backpack slowly, putting it next to the window. He slowly slid the window open and entered the dark eerie room, putting his left leg and left arm first in then his right side. It was silent, too silent. He looked around the room looking for some kind of sign that maybe the red head was there. No trace of life was found, it just looked dead and empty. When he was done searching, he began to etch near the door, he stopped when he heard the shuffling of foot steps, walking in the probably hallway.

Bakugou was frozen in place, unable to move in any direction. 'They are going to open the door and find me shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!'

He heard muffled dialogue between what sounded to be the weird hand guy talking to a voice he hadn't heard before. It was raspy, like a smokers voice. All he could understand about their conversation was that "Business is booming"(?) and something on the lines of "Black Market". Which worried him to say the least.

Thankfully the voices and the foot steps had stopped. As inpatient as Bakugou was, he stood still waiting for it to be long enough for him to peek outside. When enough time for him passed, he grasped the door handle and slowly opened the door, 'Thank fucking god, no creaking sound.'

He peered his head out looking on both sides of the hallway; 'Clear'. He took his torso out first, leaning forwards into the hallway, then his legs followed after. Unsure of where to go, he went in the opposite direction hand and smoker guy went. He walked aimlessly, hoping to find dome sort of sign of Kirishima. He wondered for what felt like forever 'How big is building, god damn.' was all he could think about until he heard something familiar.

It wouldn't make sense or clicked to anyone other then Bakugou. It was the pattern of sounds when Kirishima would train. The exact time in between each hit. Something he had picked up since he trained with him everyday, or that's an excuse he gives to himself. Nonetheless, he knew that was Kirishima; no doubt about it. 'This must be where they are keeping him hostage. Maybe he's training to kill time?'

He slowly etched to the door, but he stopped moving when he heard a girls voice speaking.

"The hero's are frauds." stated the girl. Soon after the voice he hadn't heard in who knows how many days long repeated "The hero's are frauds."

He stood there confused, he knew the voice was Kirishima even if it was cold and harsh, but that wasn't  Kirishima. Why? Who? What? No? Questions overflowed Bakugou but no answer was in sight.

"Class 1A is my enemy, they want me dead, and I want them dead."  Stated the girls voice.

"Class 1A is my enemy, they want me dead, and I want them dead." Repeated lifelessly the person Bakugou thought was his best friend. Bakugou felt sick, nauseated from just hearing this.

"I am a villain." stated the monster.

'No-'

"I am a villain."

And with that, nausea overcame him, he couldn't listen to this anymore. He started running back to the room he came from. He knew the risk of getting caught but he took it. He needed to get out of here. He found what he was looking for, but not in the way he expected, not in the way he hoped. When he finally reached room, he leaped through the window he had never closed, almost forgetting to grab his backpack, and then just ran.

He didn't even realize the tears streaming down his face frantically. When he did notice them, it only made him cry more. His heart so unbelievably heavy, yet his mind was blank and broken.

He didn't even realize the police sirens bouncing off the skyscrapers.

It didn't even hurt when he had to stop running to slouch on his knees and throw up what little food he had for lunch over twelve hours ago. When he was done he just kept running.

He had no idea where he was running to, all he knew was that he needed to get out of there.

The world began to slow down as Bakugou tripped over air and fell forward, collapsing on the cold lifeless pavement. His eyes slowly closing as he fell out of conscious.

__________________________

I'm not a good person...       angest

Also sorry this chapter is fast paced, it's over 1300 words but it just kinda seems short.