"Should we say something?"

Life was simple for Hisa Nakamura, she was at her parents studying and completing essays from her class work. She had just started college and the change was getting relatively hard for her. Her parents went out on a date, although they were getting old, the refused to stop being romantic, which Hisa saw was cute.
They left her some Yakisoba in the fridge for her, which she planned to eat when the majority of her work was done.

She was stuck on a certain question until she heard the door creak open slowly. 'Oh their home early. Guess they were hungry' She chuckled to herself. She expected to hear them calling out to her, but no sounds other then footsteps etching near.

"Mom, Dad? You guys are early?" She called out.

No response.

"Guys?" Fear began to overcome her body. 'Was there a burglar?! Shit! What should I do?!' She thought to herself in a haste.

"Anyone home~" a girly voice called out.

--|--

Three days had past by now and smiles within class 1A were beginning to be scarce. Although all the students were feeling in general feeling down, a specific usually agitated blonde was more volatile then ever. The rest of class 1A understood that it was just Bakugou's weird way of mourning.

Bakugou would yell and throw hands at literally everything, more so then the usual.

His rest face was ALWAYS a scowl now, never breaking his angry exterior. He showed zero mercy when training as usual, but he stopped being as precise, he actions were reckless and amateur. This obviously wasn't going unnoticed by any of the teachers. After class Midnight announced "Bakugou, please see me after class."

Bakugou rolled his eyes again, wishing he'd have the positive redhead probably wait outside the door for him. He missed seeing Kirishima stare at him from behind him, he could feel his stare and whenever he did look back there he was met with red eyes, it was weird but for some reason he liked it. He missed his stupid over exaggerated positive attitude, even if it was annoying at times. He missed sparring with someone that was an actual challenge, and that he enjoyed sparring with {AHEM Deku}.   He missed his weird (yet cool) shark teeth and his red shitty spiked hair.

He missed him.

He was so preoccupied with his thoughts that nothing the teachers were trying to teach him, sinked in, nor could he pay attention to begin with. Far too quickly, the bell rang, the sound of the bell bouncing of the walls. Bakugou's head spun up and he then remembered about Midnight wanting to talk to him after the bell. He then grabbed his backpack and dragged his feet to Midnight. He ignored everyone else's faces of pity.

'Bastards. Their all looking down on me. I'll show them.'

As he walked, he heard found cheeks say, "Should we say something?" He then heard the damn nerd say "I think Kacchan just needs some space." They kept on talking but Bakugou was too infuriated to listen. 'They don't know me, yet their mouths think they do.'

He walked a few more steps until he reached Midnight's desk. He stood there waiting for her to say something. Only after the extra's behind him made their way out of the classroom, Midnight began to talk.

"How are you feeling right now?" Asked Midnight sincerely.

"Annoyed."

"I'm being serious, since Kirishima absence, you haven't been paying attention in class, and from what I've heard from Eraser Head, you haven't been doing great in your hero training either. I know it's hard for you but you have to keep trying to do well in class or else your grades will take a hit."

Bakugou argued, "I have been paying attention-" but was interrupted with "What was today's lesson about?"

"Uhh-" stammered Bakugou.

Midnight placed her hands on her forehead and her eyes went closed as she sighed, "I thought so." She paused then continued, "The point is, you can't let your grief get to you in class because it's affecting your class work. I know it's hard but non of us want you to fail. Okay hun?"

'I'm not gREIvIng I'm just mad he's gone, that's it.' He thought to himself stubbornly.
All he said aloud was "Yeah, whatever."

The Raven haired hero gave a look of worry and then stated, "Your dimissed."

Bakugou didn't even huff in acknowledgement, he just left the room without a word.

'That kid... I'm worried about him' Midnight thought to herself as she watched the agitated blonde leave the classroom.

He was on his way to his room to change into normal clothes and to study a bit seeing how he wasn't paying attention at all today and he would be damned if that would affect his grades, he wouldn't let them win, whatever that meant. On his way back to his room he passed by the common room where kids were huddled around the TV blabbering nonsense he couldn't care less about, atleast that's what he thought. As he was waking someone grabbed his arm, stopping him from continuing to walk to his dorm.

"The hell?!" Yelled Bakugou at non-other then Dunce face.

"Bakugou... I think you want to see this." Said Kaminari? in a careful tone, something unlike the yellow head.

At first, due to his anger, he hadn't noticed how his face wasn't in its usually smiley persona and instead his eyebrows furrowed, eyes puffy, and a frown plastered on his face.

Bakugou didn't respond he just trailed behind him, which led him to the TV they were all standing around. Once he reached the TV, people started to spread out and the voices began to end completely, letting him actually see and hear what the TV was showing, but apart of him wishing he didn't.

"Missing student from UA high, Eijirou Kirishima was just now found on the streets of Tokyo city, brutally murdering Hisa Nakamura, a college student from Yokohama."

What Bakugou saw before his eyes was unbelievable, it was a lie, a hoax, a myth.
"That isn't Kirishima, it cant be, and it isn't!" Bakugou yelled aloud, finally letting his true thoughts spill out of his mouth like a dam breaking.

The students around him were about to justify the complete and utter bullshit that was coming out of this stupid metal rectangle but he wouldn't let him.

"Eijirou fucking Kirishima would NEVER do this! I can't fucking believe that his own classmates would believe the complete and utter horse shit that Kirishima, the nicest fucking person I know, is a god damn murderer. It's a fucking illusion or they got the wrong guy, but whatever the fucking case, it's NOT him!"

"Kacchan..."

"I've fucking had it!" Yelled Bakugou, on his way to storm out of UA

"Wait Kacchan where are you going?!" Called out Deku.

"I'm going to go find the REAL Kirishima. Cuz the fucker on screen, ain't him."

"You can't do that! That's the Pro's job, not ours!" Yelled Iida.

"Watch me."

By the time the rest of class 1A could get their heads together, he was gone.

________________

Oops- my hands slipped.