Grief

Bakugou could hear unfamiliar mature voices murmuring around him. He couldn't care what they were talking about with the throbbing pain of a massive headache. His body felt weak and his legs were sore but he couldn't remember why they were hurting in the first place.

Everything was just a blur, he tried to remember, but nothing came to mind.

Realizing he couldn't go back to sleep, he started to try to listen to the unknown voices speaking. He could hear what they were saying clearly once he heard his mother's worried voice.

"How bad is it?"

An unknown voice responded; "No 'injuries' were caused by an outer source, he passed out due to exhaustion, dehydration, and nausea."

Then he remembered.

The endless searching on tired feet. The insane skipping blonde that led him to the rundown warehouse. The room where someone must've been held captive in. The voices that spoke of the black market. The eery hallway that led  to- 

Him.

Once he remembered his head shot up and he looked furiously around the room while his mom and the nurse looked at him with wide eyes.

"Katsuki! Are you okay? Do you need something?" Panicked Mitsuki, reaching over to him.

"That wasn't him."

"What?"

"That WASN'T him!" Yelled Bakugou, trying to convince her.

But he himself wasn't convinced.

"What are you talking abou-"  Asked Mitsuki but was cut off immediately by Bakugou; "They did SOMETHING to him! BECAUSE THE KIRISHIMA I KNEW WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTOOD ME! THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON I LIKED BEING AROUND! ALL THE OTHER FUCKERS JUST SAW ME AS THE BAD GUY!"

"You saw what he di-"

"BUT HE DIDN'T! HE WAS WILLING TO GET EXPELLED IF IT MEANT SAVING ME! SO WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE TOO FUCKING NICE FOR HIS OWN GOOD BECOME A GODAMN VILLAIN!?!"

"It could've just been a cover up Katsu, to get close to one of the highest students."

"IT WASN'T A MOTHER FUCKING COVER UP! IT WAS REAL! HE WAS REAL! HE ALWAYS CALLED ME OUT WHEN I WAS BEING AN ASS AND STAYED SELFLESS EVEN WHEN IT WAS STUPID. HE WASN'T LYING TO ME!"

"Right?"

Bakugou's voice cracked and tears began to well in his eyes. Mitsuki went onto the hospital bed and hugged him tightly to let him know she wasn't leaving him as he began to sob loudly into her shoulder.

Katsuki Bakugou was not a vulnerable, open person, but losing the only person he ever let break down his walls, broke him.

--|--

Bakugou sending the police the coordinates of the base was nothing more then a setback. The only losses were on the polices side. Kurogiri already had a plan B base if their position was ever discovered, so when the time came, after the villains killed the majority of the cops that attempted to capture them, Kurogiri warped everyone to the next base.

Kirishima's mind was almost completely molded into one of a villains. He stopped smiling, he hasn't in over a week. What took it's place instead was a cold scowl, filled with rage.

He hadn't washed his hair in over a week with his "special" shampoo that kept his roots red so jet black began to show. Without the dye shampoo his hair began to darken, into a blood scarlet red.

He had been wearing his training attire for the days he stayed stuck to a table but after he finally agreed to submit to her questions and whatever she commanded, he was gifted some black clothes to blend in with the surroundings, with a black hood to hide his obnoxious red hair.

The league (mainly just Toga and Kura) had designed a villain costume they gave to Giran to give to one of his associates that would make the attire they had in mind.

The end result was a slick black shirt with no sleeves that just barely went up to his neck. Where the shirt met his shoulders were crimson lining. His belt being a gear instead of an R as well as there being small gears on the rims of his crimson boots. His "mask" was still black but the mouth lining had sharp silver teeth. He still had his peculiar pants cape except now it was a dark crimson as everything else was with some black pants.

He had just finished training for a few hours and was now was staring blankly at the wall sitting on his bed, tangled in his own thoughts.

'They never cared.'
'They want me dead.'
'I want them dead.'
'I was never going to be a hero.'
'They need me to be a villain. I'm better suited anyway.'
'I'm a monster.'
'Kids looks at me and fear for their life.'
'They're right.'

Kirishima looked down to see his black hoodie more carefully. 'All I ever did was try to stand out... it never mattered to begin with.' He then put on his hood andcollapsed on his bed looking lifelessly at the ceiling until his eyes forced themselves closed and he fell asleep.

--|--

The league sat together in the "meeting room" (just a room with seats in it) discussing their new plan of action.

"You sure this is a good approach? What if he isn't ready?" Asked Kurogiri

"I'm certain." Stated Kura.

I'm really sorry that I haven't write a new chapter in a while, it was my birthday and I was very busy the past few days. Also sorry the chapter is short, it just came out that way.

So this chapter was angesty (I do that on purpose) so here's an excerpt of an amazing story line by the fantastic Zandrea ZM2127

Kirishima was sitting in class and remembered he has the big gay. But also depression. So he died. Bakuno danced on his grave with the iconic default dance from the hit game Fortnite. Then Deku killed everyone by blowing up the planet with Bakuno's corpse. Urararararaka lives because her qeirk allowed her to fly into space.

Here's some reasoning to his design: