Missing Student: Eijirou Kirishima

The annoying sound of an alarm flooded the room. Bakugou waited a solid 30 seconds to finally get his phone and turn off his alarm. He huffed and got up to get ready for the day

--|--

After he finished getting ready, he grabbed his bag, making sure that his homework was in his backpack, and headed out the door.

He expected to see a red head waiting by his door to walk with him to breakfast but no one was there. 'That's weird... that loser always wakes up early so he can walk with me. He probably just overslept or somethin. Maybe I should wait for him? No that's stupid, he'll come when he comes' Bakugou thought to himself.

Bakugou trudged down the hall, half expecting to hear the sound of a hurrying dumb hair trying to catch up with him, but it never came.

When he reached the cafeteria, he grabbed some breakfast and sat alone to eat. Usually I'm the mornings he would cook his meals because it made him feel more ready for the day but this morning it didn't feel right to. The majority of the time he cooked with Kirishima helping or cooking beside him to not feel left out, he wasn't an amazing cook but he was getting better. It felt wrong cooking without him for some reason.

He hoped he wouldn't be disturbed while eating but he was wrong. Three idiots bounded towards him with trays in their hands, and smiles on their faces.

"Heyy isn't Kirishima always with you?" Interrogated Raccoon Eyes.

"He probably slept in, now leave me alone raccoon eyes."

"My names Mina!" Pouted Pinky.

"Whatever extra." groused Bakugou.

The three musketeers kept talking but he drowned out their annoying voices and finished eating. 'Where the hell is shitty hair?!' Thought Bakugou to himself, wishing he had one tolerable person by his side.

He then put away his tray and made his way to homeroom, 'Maybe Dumb Hair wasn't hungry this morning or something.' But when he walked in the classroom the only person he saw was four eyes, obviously early.

'Would he ditch? No that's not like him.... yesterday he said some insecure shit, I should've said something before he left. What am I thinking! He's fine! Right?'

Bakugou went to his seat and waited for the rest of the circus to make its way into the classroom. Yet still, no red heads were to be seen.

Finally, Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom, he would usually be a yellow caterpiller as of this time of day, but today he guessed was an exception. You could see his eyes scanning the students as if he was searching for something, or someone. 'he prolly realized hair for brains ain't here.'

"Alright everyone, settle down." Commanded Aizawa sternly. Bakugou noticed his composure was more... troubled then he usually was. "Has anyone seen or have been in contact with Kirishima?" Asked Aizawa sounding almost nervous for the response. Heads were brought up and confused faces surrounded the room. "Huh? no I haven't since yesterday" was the majority of everyone's responses. Although Bakugou was probably the only one that noticed, it seemed like the question was directed towards Bakuguo. 'Kirishima's missing? How the hell could he be missing! I saw him last night, he seemed fine... no he wasn't. Out of nowhere he became sentimental and just booked it after. Shit, I knew I should've stopped him.'

"Well the patrol bots saw him go on a walk yesterday night, and leave campus. He hasn't came back since or been in any contact with any staff members." Reported Eraser Head, in a disappointed tone.

"Bakugou, you were the last person to see him, after this conversation, Principle Nezu would like to speak with you." Spoke Aizawa towards Bakuguo.

"Uh- okay" said Bakugou, already standing up, walking towards the door. "Hey, and tell him that he can make the announcement now." Stated Aizawa before Bakugou left the classroom.

Thoughts of regret and worry flooded Bakugou's mind, even though he would never admit it. He questioned where he could possibly be. 'He wouldn't run away, that's way too cowardly for him, and he's always going on about being manly and all that crap.' And then the thought reached his mind: 'Did Kirishima get kidnapped?! Why Kirishima specifically? Fuck, is he still alive?!'

Bakugou was genuinely worried, although no one would think he was.

He was way too distracted by his thoughts, and before he knew it, he stood in front of the principles office. He opened the door to see whatever the hell Principle Nezu was. "Ah, hello Bakugou, come, take a seat." Greeted the god damn Hamster? He had no idea.

"As you already know, Eijirou Kirishima's whereabouts are currently unknown, I wanted to ask you if anything happened when you last saw him or he said something odd."

"Huh?! You can't possibly think he's a villain right? I know he ain't, he wouldn't do some cowardly shi- stuff like that." Defended Bakugou.

"I'm not saying he is, we just need all the information we can get from every perspective of reasoning." Explained Principle Nezu.

"The only thing I'd count notable was that after we finished sparring, he said some insecure bull- words and stormed out when I was gonna ask him about it." Reported Bakugou.

"What did he say specifically?" Asked the Rodent.

Bakuguo huffed then said "He was talking bad about his quirk and how it was mediocre, blah blah blah, then he just rushed out before I could get the chance to question him."

"Hm... Okay, that will be all, you can go back to class now."

"Kay'' Groused Bakuguo.

Bakugou made his way down the halls, his mind scattered. It all didn't feel real until he hear the blaring sound of the school's speakers saying:

"Hero Course student, Eijirou Kirishima from class 1A is reported missing I repeat; Hero Course student, Eijirou Kirishima from class 1A is reported missing."

Then it felt real, too real.

______________________

Ayyy around a thousand words in one day. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I overthought the little things too much again this chapter...oops. Also canon Bakuguo secretly is a big ol' softy, so fite me. Anyway lol, voting on chapters and sharing are greatly appreciated :)

ALSO WE ALREADY GOT A HUNDRED READS!!! THATS AWESOME :')