No Way Out

"Ugh my head hurts" kirishima thought aloud.
He slowly opened his eyes expecting to see victory and manly posters except all he could see were concrete walls.

Kirishima originally hadn't even noticed that his arms and legs were restrained to the metal table.

"Where the hell am I?!" Yelled kirishima picking up his head looking around the room quickly as soon as he realized he wasn't in his room.

"Ohh look~ Our new best friend woke up!" Yelled out a feminine voice he hadn't heard before.

"He's so~ cute!" Called out the voice he couldn't turn his head far enough to see who.
"It makes me wanna cut you~" cooed the voice sadistically.

"Uh please don't-" spoke out Kirishima.

"Toga we aren't here to make friends." Said another girl voice but this time the voice sounded more mature and contained.

"What do you mean? He's already my best friend." Asked Toga apparently, dumbfounded.

Kirishima could only hear a sigh until the two figures came into his view. One blonde girl wearing a school outfit with messy space buns, who Kirishima assumed was Toga, due to the eerie smile that was plastered to her face. The other girl who Kirishima hadn't heard another name that could be hers, wore a black hood (+ all black attire) with long black messy hair that went down to her stomach and black eyes.
He then recognized the blonde girl from Camino, she must be a villain. 'I'm screwed' thought Kirishima to himself hopelessly.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I tied down? When did I get here? How long have I been asleep? Are you gonna let me go? You guys are villains, right? Can I go-" the girl in black then covered his mouth in annoyance. "Can you please be quiet, you'll know why you're here later, if you don't cooperate then bad things will happen, okay? Do you understand or do I need to repeat myself." Said the girl, irritation spilling out of her voice.

"Hey! Don't be mean to our new bestie!" Called out Toga pouting. "Hiya~ I'm Toga, i'm your new best friend! Wow, you're so cute~" Spurted out Toga. "Can I cut him?" Asked Toga to the tall black haired girl. "Ugh, no obviously. Can you try to focus on the job please." Spoke the hooded girl. "Fine." Complained Toga, making the 'i' longer.

"I'm Deep Dark, if that's a lot for you to say them just call me DD, okay?" Said DD.

"Okay..." Said Kirishima started to take in the scene. 'My wrists hurt too much for this to be a dream' thought Kirishima glancing back to his
restrained wrists. 'I could break out of these if I tried but that might just make everything worse. Crap what do I do?!'

"Tell me about yourself, Eijirou" Said DD

"Huh?! Why do you wanna kno-" DD interrupted Kirishima saying, "How were you in middle school? How much did you change? Did you change?" Asked DD confidently, as if already knowing the answers to her questions.

"Um... I guess I was different in middle school, but wasn't everyone? Heh.." rambled Kirishima. 'That was a big lie, but then again those feeling still are here so maybe it wasn't. Well at least now I know how to smile better.'

"Your lying." Stated DD.

'Crap! How'd she know?!'

"What's it to you anyway?" Asked Kirishima.

"Because Ive seen the lugubrious photos, you were an unhappy kid."

"Loo-goo-bree what??" Said Kirishima, dumbfounded with whatever word just came out of her mouth.

DD sighs and places her hand over her face in exhaustion, "Nevermind... the point is; you were sad and I want to know why." Said DD, having had enough. "Yeah! What she said!" Spoke out Toga, probably feeling left out.

"Wait... is that why I'm here?! Just so you could pry out my past!" Concluded Kirishima, already knowing it was probably a bad idea to tell them because for what ever reason, it's beneficial for them.

"For now it is. Are you going to tell me or not." Commanded DD.

"I'm not gonna tell you! Because for whatever reason, this is important to you, and I'm pretty sure you're villains!" Yelled Kirishima.

"I thought you would say that. Well then, let's see just how long you'll last stuck to this table with no where to go, no escape routes (seeing we have guards by the door and outside the walls), also with no food, no water, and obviously no one to rescue you." Spoke DD cockily already walking supposedly toward last the door, Toga giddily tagging along behind her.

"Wait what-" Said Kirishima, realizing what she just said.

"Bye Eiji~ see you tomorrow." Said Toga, making the 'morrow' longer. Kirishima then heard the sound of a door slam.

Kirishima was left dumbfounded and scared. As hours went by and no plans came into mind he wondered to himself:

' How the hell am I gonna get out if this '

____________

Okay so before anyone says "weLL aCTuaLLy KIriSHima woUld bE thE fIrSt tO spILL oUt IS pAsT!!" But when I was writing this I imagined Kirishima putting his guard up and not giving in immediately cuz he figured that this was important intel. Anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter :)