Breaking

"It's been three days! He still hasn't told us anything!" whined Shigarki.

"I agree it's taking too long, the hero's might find our location again if the pace doesn't quicken." Said Kurogiri

"A performance always needs time to manifest, I understand why it would be taking time." Spoke Mr. Compress theatrically.

"Exactly, transitioning takes time" Said Magne, from experience.

"I agree! I don't!" Said Twice, contradicting his own words.

"It's taking waaaaaaaaay too long" whined Toga, playfully annoyed.

Dabi then asked, "I don't get why she can't just use her quirk on him immediately. Why does she need to know his life story to make him a villain-" but was then cut off by DD who has just entered the room overheating the conversation they were having without her.
"It's because I need to know his triggers and what specifically made him feel those thoughts. If I use my quirk on him without appointing a trigger or area's specifically it would just make him sad or angry. With the triggers I can also bend them to make it villainous." Explained DD.

"Oh I see now. I don't get it?" Countered Twice.

"Anyways, I have a proposition" Stated DD.

"I'm listening." Said Shigarki, expectantly.

"You guys said Kirishima was the one to rescue Bakugou, right? Aswell as other classmates but you said it was Kirishima specifically who Bakugou let save him." Asked DD.

"Correct?" Said Shigarki trying to sound mature, which he was beginning to become.

"Well I think he could be of great use. Since we already know he won't become a villain." Stated DD with pure confidence.

--|--

The door creaked open and all he could hear was one person's footsteps, 'It's probably DD' Kirishima thought to himself. Low and behold a scattered hair girl lay in front of him. His body began to change in color and his eyes lost the brightness they once had was now dull and lifeless with dark bags dragged under them. He was skinnier with his bones becoming more prominent, and not in the good way. His lips chapped and blue. His body ached and hunger and thirst were all he could feel. A part of him wished he could just end it already, but he knew he had to stay strong.

DD crouched over his becoming frail body and asked him "How close are you to Katsuki Bakugou?"

Apparently that was the trigger for Kirishima eyes to liven up because his expression became shocked and then complete worry. DD laughed at the scene in front of her unsympathetically. In her mind she said 'Bingo.' And smirked to herself.

"Why does that matter?!" Kirishima Asked, scared for the response.

"Answer me or you'll never find out." Commanded DD in a cocky tone.

"Uh... yeah sure, we're good friends I think, even if he wouldn't admit it." Responded Kirishima, knowing lying wouldn't phase her.

"If that's the case, why don't we bring him here, to motivate you a bit." Suggested DD.

"Why? You know he won't become a villain. What's the use." Told Kirishima, hopeful that maybe she would change her mind from his words. Kirishima by all means did not want to bring Bakugou into this. ' I know Bakugou still hasn't fully recovered from Camino, I couldn't make him go through another traumatic experience AGAIN only, he'd probably think it was his fault.' Thought Kirishima to himself.

"Oh no, you misunderstood me. He would be dead, sitting in front of you, slowly decaying."

Kirishima's eyes went white and his body went cold. He felt his soul leave his with goosebumps everywhere. He hoped for it to be misheard, but he heard loud and clear.

They planned to kill Bakugou just to get him to talk, had they killed him already?

Kirishima was trembling in fear, the thought of seeing a lifeless Bakugou made him sick, he felt like he wanted to throw up, but he had nothing to throw up anyway.

He was in complete shock, disgust, fear, panic, fear, and nausea overwhelmed him.

"YOUR SICK!" Yelled Kirishima, his voice weak and hurting. Tears started to well in his eyes, as he started to completely break. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HIM!" He yelled wishing and hoping she would listen. "JUST KILL ME INSTEAD I MEAN LESS THEN HE DOES-" Kirishima was cut off by DD, "If you answer every question I have with great detail, he will be spared."

The room was void of sound and the air so thick you could cut it with a knife. Kirishima stammered in his mind, already knowing his response but taking in all the consequences that would come with it.

"Alright, I'll talk."

___________________

This chapter was daaaaaark! I promise there will be a happy end plus a bonus alternate ending >:) Anyway I hope you guys found this chapter interesting. Also I wanted to give all the main villains their own lil cameo, hopefully I did them justice.

Voting on chapters and sharing are deeply appreciated :)