Fights For Their Lives

Lauren's POV

I swiftly pull my rope towards me punching my enemy that was wrapped around it. Every place we went, to escape, we took out the guys making sure it's clear so Camila can hide safely.

"Assault gunner!" Shawn yells and we hide.

"I'm going out there," I said to all of them.

"We can't risk it. They have us pinned down," Shawn says.

"I got a plan," Liam speaks up.

"Shoot," I encourage.

"Lauren you have gadgets, take out guys with pistols which will distract the assault gunner, giving me time to throw one of these in there," He says holding up a bomb from earlier.

"Okay," I nod.

Camila grabs my arm and I meet her eyes. She kisses my lips and I kiss her back.

"Be careful," She whispers breathlessly, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper, pecking her lips again, which might be the last time.

I look at the boys and they give me a reassuring smile. I hop over taking down every guy in my way. I see Liam's bomb and I take cover. It goes off and I open my eyes. I see Shawn's shield glide over me as it takes down a guy. I stand up and nod once at him with a light smile.

They move Camila carefully and I look around the corner.

"Exit," I said to the boys.

"Go!" Shawn says putting Camila on Liam's hover board, "Hold onto him."

Camila looks at me with a tear in her eye. I go over to her taking her in my arms and pull her into a passionate kiss.

"Take her far away from here I'm setting off the bombs," I said.

"I'll take her up to that hill," Liam says.

I turn to Shawn and smile up at him.

"You go to," I whisper.

"What?! Of course not."

"Shawn, go," I whisper.

"I'm not leaving you," He says.

"I'll be alright I'll do this by myself," I said.

"Okay," He whispers.

He makes a run for the hill and Liam hands me the detonator.

"Be careful, may God be with you," He says.

I look at Camila once and he glides away.

"Going somewhere Wonder Woman?" I hear Ares' voice behind me.

I feel fury running all over me. He turns into his human form and I hold my breath in.

"Charlie," I mumble.

"Hi Lauren."

I was about to take a step forward towards him but I hear a gunshot and he falls.

"Guess it's just you and me Lauren," Austin says holding his revolver up.

"Put the gun down," I said cautiously.

He chuckles and pulls the barrell back.

"Yeah that ain't happening," He says.

I close my eyes feeling where the bombs are set. I run towards him and he shoots. I block the shot and push him into boxes. I clutch the detonator and hit the red button.

Camila's POV

We see the warehouse blow up in fumes and I let out a whine. Tears start falling rapidly. Shawn holds cautiously at my arm as I kneel down on the ground.

Liam looks at me and I hug him gripping onto the fabric of his suit. She's gone...