"That would be a dirty move, but I know something better that I could do to you below the belt." He said, causing me to get flustered.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa... and here I thought you wanted to wait it out for a little bit, Kakashi." I said jokingly.

"I never have to wait on perfecting my thousand years of death jutsu." He stated matter of factly, making me look up at him.

"Wait what?"

"What were you thinking of?" He asked as I rose a brow and blushed.
"Oh..." he teased with a snicker.
"Get your mind out of the gutter (Y/N)." I huffed, before pushing him away playfully.

"How am I supposed to not think... You literally are always so perverted... wait... how in the hell is a thousand years of death jutsu fun for anyone?! Let alone for me?!" I asked with my arms crossed.

"I do believe that I never said it would be fun for you." He answered with a shrug.
"It's just fun for me." He added with a small giggle.

"So, you're basically trying to kill me?"

"With my charming good looks and daring personality of course." He replied making me snort.

"You're alright I guess... on occasion pal." I playfully joked as he looked down at me.
"So where are we going?"

"You should just trust me and my ninja capabilities." Kakashi said as I giggled.

"And have you get me into more trouble? I'd rather not." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, come on, when have I ever gotten you in-"

"Hidden grass village. We were sixteen and someone thought that it would be a fantastic idea to have me climb up the tree and-"

"Okay, that does not count. If I recall princess, you were the one who did not follow my simple instructions." He stated as I snorted.

"Simple?! I beg to differ! You liked to make everything more difficult when we were kids. Your head was harder than a rock."

"The disrespect that is radiating from your body right now is impressive." He scoffed before laughing, pulling me closer to him as we kept walking.

"It's not my fault you would rather make a mountain out of a mole hill." I teased as I ruffled his hair.
"It's a straight path and you'd find a way to make a ten-minute walk into a three-day exhibition." I added causing him to huff.
"Ah, don't be like that Kakashi, you know damn well it's one of the reasons I fell for you." I said as he continued to ignore me.
"Oh well, I know you love me" I shrugged.

"Is that what you crazy kids call it now a days?" He joked as I snorted and rose a brow.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that being a few months older than me qualified you as a senior citizen." I said sarcastically as he just kept his eye on his book.
"Come to think of it, you look to be growing a few gray hairs up there." I fell into a fit of giggles, as Kakashi let out a defeated sigh.

"Asuma told me you'd be a handful and yet somehow I still fell for a loser like you." Kakashi said in defeat as I stopped laughing.

"Loser huh? I'll remember that one." I said with a small giggle.
"Hath no fury than a woman's scorn, old man." I sing-sang.

"You should really respect your elders (Y/N)." He urged on, making me smirk.

"Sorry gramps," I sighed, before a devious grin creeped on my face.

"I don't like that look (Y/N)... I also know that-" I suddenly pinched Kakashi's butt, making him slightly jump as I began to giggle.
"H-hey!"

"How's that for respect, grandpa hair!" I teased as made a run for the woods closest to us.