I was thinking about the things I said to Y/n. No matter, how pissed I was, I shouldn't have said all that kind of things to her.

I came back to my senses when I heard my father say, "Where were you last night?!"

"... at a friend's house?" Darting my eyes, I lied to him.

He would kill me if he finds out I was with Yuna. He knows I like her, but he doesn't approve of her.

That was one of the reasons he arranged my marriage with Y/n.

He gave me some files. Giving a confused look, I took a hold of them.

"Last night, Y/n told me that she doesn't want to take responsibility of the company."

I lifted up my chin, looking at him with wide eyes.

Why did she gave up on that golden offer?

With a blank face, I stared at my father.

"She wants you to handle the company." With a weak smile, he gazed.

"... what?" I was in shock. I couldn't form words to speak.

I should be happy, finally, I was getting what I always wanted. But for some reason, I wasn't.

"I know you must be upset with Y/n but it's not her fault. I took the decision because I don't want to see my children fight over money." He hangs his head low.

My jaw dropped as I continued on looking at him.

"The previous day, I heard the conversation between you and Chanyeol. I wanted to stop my children from fighting over the company. That's why I chose Y/n." He sighed and then continued.

"But then I realized it would create distance between you and her. So, I changed my mind. You'll handle the responsibility of the company, Jungkook. Don't worry about Chanyeol, I will talk to him. He will understand." A smile formed across his face.

She got something that I and my brother fought over. Yet, she gave it up for me.

Why?

I was brought back to reality with my father's voice.

"You can go now. I hope you won't be upset with Y/n anymore." He smiled faintly.

I nodded, grabbing the files he gave. I was about to leave his cabin until he called my name.

"Jungkook, you're really lucky to have such a good wife like Y/n. She proved it last night. I don't regret my decision to choose her as my daughter-in-law. You can't find anyone better than her."

With a nod, I left.

She gave me everything she had when I just keep hurting her.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

I went to my house and stood in front of our room. I didn't know how to face her.

Letting out a deep breath, I held on the doorknob twisting it.

It was locked.

She never locks the room.

Why did she lock the door?

Getting anxious, I knocked on the door several times.

No response.

I called out her name, multiple times, but she wasn't responding. Gathering all my energy, I pushed myself towards the door.

The lock of the door broke and I pushed the door, opening it.

She was lying on the bed, lifeless. I ran towards her and shook her body twice, but she didn't move at all.

I tapped on her cheeks lightly. Slowly, she opened her eyes.

Her eyes were swollen and red.

Scratching her hair, she sat up straight on the bed, staring at me in confusion.

"Thank god! You're safe. I thought-" I pulled her into a hug, squeezing her in my arms.

Within a second she pulled away, looking at me with her puffy eyes.

"Were you crying?!" I asked her worriedly, but she looked away, shaking her head.

I cupped her cheeks and made her face me, "Is it because of me?"

"No. I didn't get enough sleep, that's why."

It was obvious, she was lying.

Getting up from the ground, she made her way towards the door.

Before she could leave the room, gently, I held her hand.

"Last night, I was drunk and I wasn't in my right state of mind." Lowering my head, with a soft voice I told her.

Removing my hands, she ignored before leaving the room.

I messed up everything... Like always.

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

❝There's always one person in a relationship who loves more, cries more, gets hurt more and even forgives more.❞

─ׅ──ׅ─៹۟▩⃟ꦿꦼ🍰▩⃟ꦿꦼ៹─ׅ──ׅ─

A/N:

Uh, did I do well? D:
Idk. I hope you enjoyed reading it! ❤

I luv you all!