Chapter Ten

(Dominic's POV)

Vicky has stayed in Bianca's bedroom all day and won't let me see her. I know every apology in the world won't make up for what I've done to her, and I had a choice not to kiss Becky back. But the moment was too intense and I wasn't thinking straight at the time.

Here I was worried that she would find another guy and forget all about me. Then I become a hypocrite and kiss the one girl that Vicky decided to save from drowning. How can one girl just ruin something I've been waiting a year to piece back together. That summer that Vicky lost her memory, I did everything that I could to get her back. Now all of that has gone down the drain.

"Bianca please let me inside," I begged Bianca to let me into her room. She and Nadia blocked my way and haven't budged for half an hour.

"I'm sorry Dominic but she doesn't want to see you right now," Nadia said. "She's my little sister and I'm always going to be on her side"

I looked over at Bianca and pleaded for her to understand how much I needed to see her, "Bianca, please let me talk to her"

She looked down at her feet and twiddled her finger around, I know how hard it was for her. Ever since Vicky and I got back together, Bianca and I have become great friends. Making her choose between me and her best friend is a selfish thing for me to do but I'm a selfish person when it comes to Vicky.

"Dominic please don't make me do this....you really hurt her"

"I know that what I did is unforgivable but I just can't stand the fact of her in pain because of me"

The door to Bianca's room opened and Vicky stood there with a puffy face and dark circles under her eyes, we stared at each other for a moment before she broke it.

"Bianca do you know where you put my pills when you moved my stuff?" Vicky asked.

"Moved your stuff?" I asked. "You moved out of our room?"

She ignored me and kept on talking to Bianca, "I put them in your makeup bag"

"Thank you," she closed the door and the two girls guarding it turned back to me. I can't believe she moved out of our room over a kiss. A kiss that meant absolutely nothing to me. 

When I realized that she wasn't coming out anytime soon, I decided to go to my room and get some sleep. It was not as if I was going to get any sleep in the first place. All I did was lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling for hours until I drifted off into a dark dreamless sleep.

(Victoria's POV)

I made sure to wake up early so I wouldn't bump into Dominic. Seeing him last night for the first time since the club was weird. It took everything that I had not to burst into tears, but the entire time I was in that room I promised myself to not be weak in front of him. I had to have an advantage in all of this. One sign of weakness and he'll feel that he still has a chance. It's not like I completely hate him for what happened. Becky did kiss him first...but he kissed her back the same way he kisses me.

Nicholas picked me up thirty minutes later and he offered to buy me breakfast. It wasn't like I was going to eat any of it anyways. I just haven't had the appetite for food.

I waited in the car while Nicholas went inside of Mcdonald's to get us something to eat. As I waited for him, I observed his truck. I would never have imagined he'd be into trucks. I would never have imagined him being a dancer either.

He opened his side of the car and handed me a large breakfast burrito. Normally I would dig in without hesitation but my medication was messing with my appetite. It's the first time in a year since I've taken them because I haven't had a reason to before. But if I didn't eat something, it might affect me while I audition later on today.