Chapter Twenty-One

{WARNING: MATURE CONTENT}

Dominic was upstairs in his room lying in his bed. He would have gone downstairs to help clean up, but that would have meant seeing Vicky again. He had completely forgotten the effect that her kiss had on him until today. Now, all he wanted to do was go down there and kiss her again.

Buzzz...

Dominic looked down at his phone and saw a text message from Becky.

Hey. Can you call me? We need to talk.

Before he could dial her number, there was a knock. He hopped out of his bed, walked towards the door, and opened it.

Vicky stood there with her arms crossed. The two didn't have to touch or even talk to feel the tension that they had between each other. Vicky stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

Dominic walked towards Vicky until her back was against the door. His eyes scanned her entire body, loving every bit of what he saw. There was no way he was letting her leave.

"I don't even know why I came up here," Vicky whispered. "I guess my legs had a mind of their own"

"Yes you do," Dominic said. "It's the same reason I kissed you today. It's the same reason we had sex the day before the recital"

"Dominic stop"

"Why can't you just admit it? Why are you torturing yourself?"

He put both of his hands on the door so that Vicky was trapped in between his arms.

Vicky wrapped her arms around Dominic's neck and brought his face down until their lips met. The two of them wasted no time removing each other's clothes. Dominic left her lips and kissed Vicky's entire body until he reached her waist.

Vicky looked down and saw that Dominic was looking up at her.

"Don't stop," Vicky begged. "Kiss me, please"

He lifted her leg onto a desk that was next to the door and kissed her inner thigh. He wanted to take his time, which was frustrating her.

"Dom please," she ran her fingers through her hair. "Please"

He looked up at her and had an evil smile on his face, "Yes ma'am"

His mouth went up and down Vicky's shaft with his tongue. She closed her eyes and grabbed his hair to lead him in the right direction.

After a few seconds, he started to go faster. She began to squirm around.

"Stop running from me," Dominic said.

He grabbed her butt with both of his hands and pulled her closer towards him. No matter how much she pleaded for him to slow down, he wouldn't listen.

"Get up here"

Dominic stood up and looked into Vicky's eyes, "Wrap your legs around me"

Vicky jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She held her breath in anticipation as she waited for him to slid inside of her. The minute he did, she held tight to his body. Leaving no space between them. He slowly moved in and out of her, both of them moaning with each thrust. Dominic crushed his lips onto hers to drown out her loud sobs.

Gradually Dominic started to go faster. Vicky pulled away from his lips and held him tighter.

"I'm almost there," Vicky whispered. "Keep going, I'm almost there"

Dominic began to whisper Spanish into Vicky's ear. He knew how much that turned her on. The soft and calm sound of his voice made her completely melt in his arms and it made her lose all sense of self. Everything in her body got warmer and she began to shake as she reached her climax.