Chapter Fifteen

(Vicky's POV)

Ever since I completely humiliated myself in class, I have been determined to never let that happen again. I think that Becky has it out for me. Do I sound crazy? Like one of those paranoid people who think that everyone is out to get them? Well, I have every good reason to be worried.

First, there was the whole kissing Dominic thing. Secondly, there have been the many times that she has tried to put me on the spot in the class. Dance battles, advanced solos, etc. It's not that I don't want to do them, it's just that I'm not mentally and physically ready for all of that pressure.

And we all know how great I do with pressure.

Nadia and I were woken up by Bianca who was anxiously calling us to the living room.

"Why are you waking me up at seven in the morning on a Saturday?" Nadia asked.

"Yeah Binky I was planning on sleeping in today," I said.

"You know how all of the food has been disappearing the past week?" Bianca asked. "And how the bathroom smells like men's soap?"

"And how I had to buy new condoms?" Nadia asked. "Janet and Dakota need to calm their teen hormones down"

"But it isn't Janet and Dakota," Bianca gestured for them to follow her to the living room and the girl's mouths fell open.

I pointed towards the couch and asked, "is that Logan, naked?"

"When did he even get back?" Nadia asked. "I should have known when I saw Janet wearing a camouflage shirt that was three times her size"

"Wow," Bianca said.

"What?" I asked.

"He's got a nice butt," she answered.

"Ew!" Natalie and I said.

I kicked his foot repeatedly and called out his name until he rolled out of bed with a huge thud.

"Whoow!" Nadia and I covered our eyes at the sight of Logan's manhood.

"Good morning girls," He said with a face of embarrassment.

"When did you get here?" I asked. "And why didn't you tell us?"

The door to the bathroom opened and Janet stepped out wearing Logan's shirt. The minute she saw us, she ran towards the door.

"Oh no, you don't!" Nadia, Bianca and I said while we chased after her. When we grabbed her and sat her down on the couch, we waited for an explanation.

"What?" She asked.

"When were you going to tell us that our brother was here?" I asked. " Or the fact that you haven't been answering Dominic's calls? And have you told Logan about...the thing?"

"And are you going to replace ten dollars worth of condoms?!" Nadia yelled and held up her empty Trojan condom box. "This was supposed to last me and Tristan a month!"

"I'll buy you a new one Nadia," Janet said crossing her arms. "And no I haven't told him about...the thing"

"What are you girls talking about?" Logan asked standing up. Then the blanket fell.

"Okay you need to put some pants on bro," I said. "We'll leave you two to talk"

Nadia, Bianca and I walked into our rooms and let them talk. There was yelling, crying and then silence.

We walked back out and peeked through the corner. The two were sitting on opposite sides of the couch with their arms crossed.

"Oh boy," Bianca said. "We gotta do something"