Chapter Seventeen

Video of Nicholas' and Victoria's choreography

(Vicky's POV)

The girl's and I ran out of the room to find Logan and Dakota in a bloody fist fight. We haven't even been gone for ten minutes and in the span of that time, they decide to kill each other.

Nadia walked over to the couch, grabbed a pillow and started hitting the two men until they finally stopped.

"Nadia, what's your problem?" Dakota said grabbing onto his neck.

"What's my problem?" she shouted. "Do you see that vase you just broke?"

The two guys looked down at the shattered glass that was on the floor.

"That was a housewarming gift from my aunt in Switzerland. There is only three like that in the world and it is worth ten thousand dollars!"

"So?" They both said.

"So you either find a way to pay me ten thousand dollars or I will have no problem ruining my manicure!"

Bianca walked over to Nadia and tried to calm her down, "Deep breaths baby girl, deep breaths"

"Janet this has gone too far," I said. "Will you just pick someone before Nadia goes to jail for murder."

"Okay okay," Janice walked over to Dakota. "Dakota I'm sorry, but I pick Logan. I just hope you can forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive," he said and kissed her forehead. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to put ice over my eye."

"Sorry about that dude," Logan apologized.

"Hey I busted your lip, we're even...just take care of her."

Logan nodded and wrapped his arm around Janice, "I will."

When Dakota left, Janice kissed Logan swollen lip.

"Ecgh!" Nadia and I said at the sight of our brother making out.

An hour later, I had just finished taking a shower. Nicholas would be here any second to pick me up for dress rehearsals. I was so nervous to see him. How would I be able to look him in the eyes without breaking out in tears? I had just had sex with Dominic and no matter how much I scrubbed my body, I could still smell him all over me.

And the worst part was it felt magnificent. Like a part of me that has been asleep for months has finally been awakened. Every kiss and touch made it feel like it was the first time again.

The doorbell rang. Breaking me out of my guilt party.

I ran towards the door with my stuff in hand and opened it to find the last person I wanted to see. 

"Dominic, what are you doing here?"

"We need to talk about today," he said.

"What we need to do is forget about today and get ready for our performances," I placed both hands on my hips. "I'll see you later"

"Do you need a ride there?" he asked.

"Nicholas, you know my boyfriend, is picking me up. By the way, where's your girlfriend?"

"She's waiting in my car downstairs"

"What?" I walked outside to see Becky inside of Dominic's blue Mustang. "You offered to give me a ride while your girlfriend is in the car, why is she with you?"

"She thinks I'm here to see Janet," he answered. "By the way is she here?"

"She and the girls went out to eat before they go to the performance," I pinched my nose and exhaled. "Look, what happened with us can never happen again. We are in relationships with two great people and I don't want to ruin that. So please leave."

Dance With Me {Book 2: My Dance Partner Series} (Edited)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara