thirty three.

san

mondays.

i tried my hardest to convince wooyoung to drive me to school but he refused until i rubbed his thigh.

as soon as we got there i rushed away from him and into the school while i ignored him calling me from his car.

my sister was already here and waiting for me at the door. "so whos the most popular." i couldnt help but smile to myself.

"lets find out.

she opened the door for me and as soon as i was shown in the door the sound of screams filled the air. "whos the most popular? your truly." i answered her question and decided to stand next to the door with her while we waited for wooyoung to walk in. i closed my eyes and folded my arms with a wide smirk on my face.

people were surrounding me and trying to give me presents. then suddenly the screams were louder. my eyes widened and almost popped out of my head.

wooyoung.

my sister punched me. "too cocky!" she of course smiled at me before walking to class.

i balled my hand into a fist and walked to class.

my first period came and seonghwa was already in his seat. i had a different view of him now that ive seen him drunk.

i sat next to him and nudged him with my leg. "are you dating now?" i spoke and he gave me a blank stare.

"no why? am i supposed to be?" i looked at him confused until my train of thought got interrupted by wooyoung being followed in by a bunch of people.

made me want to punch him.

but im a nice person.

followed after him was a red haired shorter male with a big smile as he waved at the class.

must be the 'twink'

i laughed to myself and waited for wooyoung to sit down.

the big group eventually left leaving wooyoung alone. i leaned over my desk and tapped him.

he didnt turn.

"wooyoung."

he didnt turn.

"woo."

nothing.

i leaned a little further and bit his ear to which he jumped and slightly screamed.

"answer me the first time." i ran my hand through his hair and rushed to sit on his desk. of course i felt eyes on me.

i felt his elbows rest on my thighs as he held his head up with his hands.

"seonghwa-" i kicked his desk. "-wants to throw a party and i told him it could be at my place. do you want to come?" wooyoung rolled his eyes and softly sighed. "seonghwa couldve told me himself but yeah ill go."

my heart jumped and a smile creeped onto my face. i pushed his hair back and gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead as i heard alot of gasps.

i jumped off his desk and sat back down at my own and put my head down to hide how red my face was.

why did i do that?

i dont know.