five.

wooyoung pov

i didn't know san would cause such a problem for my popularity. once the screaming finally stopped i saw something weird.

he had a scar on his neck.

i dont know what he did in his old school but its weird to have a scar on your neck. i decided i wouod wait until he is alone to ask.

time went past and lunch was now over. i saw him walking to his next class.

alone.

i grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a near by janitor closet.

(small sexual tension)

i had him pinned to the wall as i turned the light on. i noticed our faces were only inches apart so i moved back a bit in the small room. he didnt seem too flustered.

our faces were farther apart but our bodies were still touching.

"what do you want wooyoung. you're blocking the door." he sighed loudly, probably to break the silence.

up close like this i couldnt help to notice his pretty face details. i shook my thought off.

"i noticed when you walked into the cafeteria that you had a scar on your neck. how did it happen?"

it felt like something took over my body. i moved my hand up to his neck and pulled his shirt collar down a bit.

he shivered but pulled my hand off of him.

"i got into a knife fight. next time dont bother to examine my every detail. unless, that is, you like me on the first day you saw me." the tone in his voice sounded softer than his normal tone. i nodded though.

i went to reach my hand to the knob to let us out. it wouldnt open.

"wooyoung, are you going to let me out?" he asked in his normal tone. i tried my best to turn around which only made it so our pelvises touched awkwardly. san moved his way into the corner so i had room to move.

the handle still wouldnt move. he moved in front of me which was more awkward. he tried to open the door and i couldnt move into the corner anymore. he accidentally moved himself against me and i closed my eyes as tight as i could.

we practically hated eachother and now we are in a closet together all because of me. i felt like an idiot. thats when i noticed it.

small laughs from outside the door. they sounded male. i pounded as hard as i could on the door with san still against me.

"open up!" i slightly yelled.

the laughs became recognizable. it was mingi and yunho.

this must of been a prank.

san gave up on the door once he caught on that people were holding the door. he seemed to be breathing heavily.

i pushed against the door and it flung open. so many people were watching.

i knew they would ask why me and san were in the closet together or theyd just imagine something worse than what happened.

mingi and yunho were in a laughing fit on the floor and san walked out of the closet, continuing to our class.

practically the whole school had a confused look on their face besides mingi and yunho. i smiled awkwardly and walked to class.

i heard mingi speak up it was soft but it was still loud enough through his laughs. "yo, did you see his boner. thats almost complimented his expression."

on my way to the class i looked down.

mingi was right. i felt so embarrassed.

my first day meeting choi san and he gave me a boner.