twenty five.

san

he was playing like he didnt know what to do. i slowly stood up and looked down at him.

i saw his eyes look me up and down.

he stood up after me.

closer. closer. closer.

farther. farther. farther.

until i felt the walk behind me he already had gotten close for reaching distance.

i felt like i couldnt look at him. i turned around and heard a chuckle from close behind me.

body heat.

i felt his skin on mine. his gentle hands touching every part of my torso. his lower body moved to be against mine as his hands got lower and lower. i suddenly turned around and my mind went blank.

he placed his hand around my neck with a small smile before tightening his grip and moving his face closer to mine.

i let out a small gasp.

his full body felt like it was on me.

he swiped his tounge over my lips and started to roughly kiss me.

it seemed more passionate than the last one did.

his lower body played against mine as he roughly bit my lower lip.

a small sound escaped my lips and he parted from me for a second.

it wasnt a sound he's never heard.

"you sound so pretty." his words slurred but seemed to be going back to normal.

"lets try that again." he stated as he went back in to the kiss. he let go of my neck and both of his hands grabbed mine and placed them over my head.

i felt something go between my legs.

a small whimper is all i could let out.

he used the chance to slip his tounge into my mouth.

i didnt fight back.

i began to get worked up. he used one hand to hold both of mine above me and moved his other hand to touch me more.

he seemed to be holding back.

"p-please?" i begged slightly moving my hips against the thing between my legs that i soon found out was his thigh.

"please what? touch you? fuck you? use your words baby."

something about the way he said it made him seem so beyond bigger than me.

"f...f..-" i started but i couldnt mannage to get the word out. it felt so weird to say to him.

he started to mock me.

"f..f...- aw are you going to cry?" he teased and i teared up a bit.

"fuck me! i said fuck me wooyoung!"

"of course babydoll."