two.

san pov

today was my first day of school in my new high school. i was pretty excited to meet new people.

in my old school i wasnt popular, i was feared and their fear got me expelled. me getting expelled wasnt a first. ive been expelled countless times. my dad was used to it by now and there was nothing really he could do about it.

it was my anger that made them scared. i would always end up getting into alot of fights during the school year. which people would tend to stay away from me and guve me gifts to stay on my 'good side'.

i wasnt worried about getting in fights at this new school. this isnt a really good school so i would believe that i shouldn't get expelled for fighting.

i was currently standing in front of it. i never brought a backpack so i probably looked like i wasnt going to school.

i wore dark clothes as usual. i didnt really suit color. my hair was black and red. i had regular black hair but i felt that the red would give it a more fierce look.

i didnt talk to anybody as i walked into the school but i got alot of stares. down the hallway there were alot of people yelling and cheering so i thought it was a fight.

i never watched others fight so i continued on my way to the office to get my stuff.

i walked past the large crowd and they stopped yelling.

"is he a new boy?" one girl said.

"hes hot. he seems like a bad boy" another girl said.

"it could be a competitor for wooyoung." a male said

"he doesnt seem better that wooyoung." yet another girl said.

i shrugged it off and walked into the office.

"what do you need, kid" one of the ladies that worked in the office spoke up. theyre fucking rude.

"im choi san. i transferred yesterday. now do your job and get my schedule." i spoke back.

"oh youre choi san." the other ladies voice cracked. the other lady seemed confused as she got my schedule.

"he's the one that got expelled for fighting and almost killing the kid." she spoke.

i rolled my eyes as the lady gave me my schedule with a shaky hand.

it didnt bother me knowing that i would be refered to as the 'boy that got in a fight and almost killed that other kid'.

i knew it would be like that until i made them all learn my name.