seventeen.

san

wooyoung was good when it came to dancing and making choreography.

i expected my grade to be good. half the class was wooyoung brain storming so he wouldnt make it too sexual.

i told him i didnt mind.

everytime i told him that he responded with the same thing.

"my mind would make it progressively more sexual and you dont want to suck my dick on stage." everytime i would just roll my eyes.

"you could make it a little dirty. old people love it" i spoke.

in which i got a firm "fine."

he made the dance and wrote some things down.

he asked if it was ok if i went down on him and if he later moved on me or thrusted into me. i hoped he ment i stayed clothed but i said it was fine.

it was not fine.

the state of panic i was in the entire class while he was teaching it. this would destroy my image. how do i make a sex face?

the other groups seemed to be doing more cutesy dances but yunho and mingi had the same thing in mind.

yunho was currently grinding on the floor as mingi sat near him and 'controlled' his movements.

maybe because boys had more hormones.

wooyound snapped his fingers in front of me. he was scary when he was teaching a dance.

the teacher walked up to the two of us with a smile. "let me see what you got wooyoung!" i rolled my eyes.

we showed our dance and she slowly clapped.

"that was really captivating wooyoung" she gave a small 'good job'.

"you would get extra credit if you added one more thing."

wooyoung never says no to extra credit.

"what do i add?"

"perhaps a kiss?" my eyes widend and i shook my head rapidly but the teacher didnt seem to pay attention.

wooyoung gave a small nod as she walked off. i gave him a blank stare as i stood in my soulless body. i was so dumbfounded that he had said yes.

wouldnt mingi and yunho make fun of us for it? does he not care about my ego?

he jolted at me which caused me to flinch and pay my attention back to him.

"why do you seem so out of it you act like we didnt make out yesterday." he pointed to my neck.

i folded my arms and told him to shush.

"i literally wouldve fucked you if it wasnt for my sister" he spoke a little loud and i motioned my hands for him to hush as most of the class fell silent.