twelve.

san

the now dark abandoned classroom was lit up by jennies phone. they took the bulbs out of the light so they could use it for something else.

it was just me and jennie. talking about stuff that was on our minds. she was like a diary.

she spoke about wooyoung alot which would make my face red and i dont know why.

lisa urgently opened the door to the room we were in and told me to walk to the roof as soon as i can to meet jisoo.

so i said bye to jennie and slowly walked to the roof.

i opened the roof door to see jisoo mumbling to herself.

"what." i walked up to her as someone caught my eye opening the door to be on the roof and leaning on the rail.

"san?" i looked back at her quickly.

"what?" she sighed and put her hands back into her pockets. she seemed to be shaking alot.

"someone wants to fight me."

"who?"

"kim hongjoong.." she mumbled.

"oh that short kid with red hair." she nodded and looked down. "why does he want to fight you?"

"because i want to fight his sister she was being rude to rosé!"

her face got red meaning she was mad. rosé ment alot to her.

"i cant fight a guy and he seems serious! please san!"

"so you plan to fight his sister while i fight him?" she nodded and i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"ill think about it."

i looked over to see wooyoung still leaning over the rail as i went down the stairs to answer my phone call.

"yeah."

"cant even say hello. its your dad for fucks sakes."

"sorry i dont have your contact saved."

"choi!-"

"what do you want?"

we are going to wooyoungs house so try to get a drive home with him. i expect you to be home at the same time!"

i hung up and plastered a smirk on my face as i quickly ran to wooyoungs car to wait for him.

i saw him walk out and stop for a second as he ran his fingers through his hair. i smiled but quickly stopped as he started to get closer.

"what do you want?"

"my dad told me to go home with you so i wont have to walk. hes expecting us to return at the same time" i smirked and got off his car.

"you better walk fast." he closed his door after he got in and i smiled.

"bet" i said after he left.

i took a short cut and ended up getting home before he did. i stood in the place he parked until he got there.

when he saw me he rested his head on the back of his chair and motioned me to move.

so i did.

i went to the area where we could walk 'together' and waited for him to walk behind me.

when he did i knocked on his door and he shook his head to unlock it.

the smile wiped off my face and i addressed that i was there before i invited myself into wooyoungs room and sat on his bed.

"get up."

"no."

"its my bed!"

"its my bed!" i mocked and he sighed.

"sit on my floor" i shook my head.

"whatever im gonna shower."

"even with a guest over?"

"would you rather join me?"

"n-no" fuck i stuttered hopefully he didnt notice.

"exactly."

he walked into his bathroom and closed the door and it stayed like that for almost an hour.

i hummed lightly as i layed back on his bed with my arms out before i decided to explore. i looked under his bed for any sex toys i could use against him.

no use.

i hunted harder looking in his dresser and his closet. just a bunch of clothes. i was going through his last dresser conpartment when something caught my eye.

blue glass.

"ahaha" i smiled widely and reached in to grab it

it was a colored light bulb.

"who owns that?"

"me" a voice was heard from behind me and it belonged to wooyoung.

i laughed awkwardly.

"i dont own sex toys you can use but my sister does that are right up your ally." my smile dropped as he emphasized up.

"excuse you?" i asked and he just tilted his head.

i grabbed the lightbulb and stood up.

"i bet i could fuck you with this." i said in a playful tone.

he started walking closer to me.

closer.

closer.

i couldnt move back anymore.

he grabbed my wrist and pinned them above me with one hand as he took the lightbulb. my face flushed red and i mentally beat myself up.