"Let's go" he murmurs picking my up, speed walking to his truck

"I killed him" I nod to myself

"You did" Elijah nods softly glancing at me as he opens the passenger door for me, putting me inside he closed it. Jogging around the car getting in "is it ok if we visit my cousin now? I know you said next week but I want to go today"

I could tell Elijah was lying, he doesn't really just want to go it's all in he's eyes but for some reason he wants to take me to visit her.

"Yeah that's fine, she's probably upset with me though. I didn't answer when she called earlier" I shrug not bothering to ask what he's up to

***

We sat in visitors room at a round table waiting for Sienna to come in.

I moved away from Elijah going to sit in one of the chairs along side the wall, it's where I always sat when I visited.

Sienna walks in slowly looking around before her eyes fell on me, she runs towards me screaming my name with her arms open.

"Lauren" she shouts happily as I embraced her in a hug, she lets me go hearing me gasp for air "Sono forte ora" (I'm strong now)

"Yeah I know you almost made my lungs collapsed" I nod chuckling, she giggles placing her hand on my stomach frowning before smiling wildly

"Ho un'altra caramella baby?" Sienna questions pulling up my shirt looking at my flat stomach. (I have another candy baby?)

"How did you know?" I nod putting my shirt done

"Posso sentirlo" she smiles while sitting on the floor in front of me. (I can feel it)

"Well um ok" I nod awkwardly, glancing at Elijah I noticed him stare at Sienna intensely. "Do you remember your cousin Eli?"

"Sì, Il bulldog pazzo" Sienna huff crossing her arms looking downwards. (Yes the mad bulldog)

"Hey not name calling" I frown picking her head up "I brought him with me today, look"

Slowly Sienna looked in his direction rolling her eyes she laid her head on my knee.

"Non gli piaccio, fallo andare via" she whines lowly. (He doesn't like me, make him go away)

"He doesn't know you enough not to like you, isn't that right Elijah?" I gave him a quick glare before smoothing Sienna's hair since she wasn't wearing her wig, the braids were still nice though.

"Yes, Sienna I wanted to ask you about those men that hurt you" Elijah says sitting beside me

"Uno è scappato" she whispers hugging herself, humming to herself tears fell from her eyes. (One got away)

"Who?" I question

"Cugino non mi crederà" shaking her head no she stood up then sat on my lap, putting her head on my shoulder. (Cousin won't believe me)

"But I will, tell me who and I'll kill em" I mutter wiping her eyes "stop crying Sienna, I got you. Always"

"Zio Simone" she whispers into my ear