Chapter 50 (final)

Jennie's POV

Can this old man leave me alone?! He seems he got close with Jungkook. Peace of shit! He can't take Lisa away from me, I have the best reason to keep Lisa next to me. The baby.

J: "Father stop playing games with me!! I'm sick of it!"

Mr Yong: "Jennie use your manners when you talk to me next time"

After I yelled at dad everyone came out of the room. Lisa automatically came next to me and tightly hold my hand. I look at up at her and she kissed my forehead. She still doesn't know about the baby but I'll tell her later.

J: "father how many times do I have to tell you this, I love Lisa with everything I have. Why can't you accept who she is and let us be happy? I'm not asking a lot from you"

Mr Yong: "I don't want you be with her cause what she did to our family, she ruined our family"

J: "you ruined her family too!!! Father don't talk like you're 5 year old. Just let go the passed and let's move on with our life"

He didn't listen, again. He commanded his officers to get Lisa and Rosé. If they get the girls then they will go to the jail straight away. He can't scare me with his stupid slaves. I reached my hand to my right pocket and got the knife which I got from Kai's kitchen and pointed to my chest.

L: "Jennie what are you doing?!! Babe hand the knife to me and we can talk this through"

J: "No Lisa. He never listens to me. He never had anfather and daughter conversation with me. Father if your slaves take one step towards us, this knife will end up inside me" 

He yelled at them and stopped everyone. Now he's listening. I look at Lisa who's eyes were wide open and looking at me helplessly. I just smiled and winked at her to calm her down. She doesn't know about my plan, I should've told her earlier.

Mr Yong: "Jennie, babygirl put the knife down and let's talk about it"

J: "No! If you taking Lisa away from me then what's the point of being alive!? I told you father I love her and I will love her until I die!"

Mr Yong: "babygirl I lost your mum and I don't wanna lose you. Lisa killed your favorite uncle and she deserves-"

J: "I'm pregnant with her baby!!!"

L: "w-what? Pregnant? From when?"

J: "I went to the doctors yesterday cause I was feeling down and I gave a blood test and the result came out that I'm 1 week pregnant"

I thought Lisa will be all angry but her reaction was priceless. She hugged me tightly and spanned me around. She put me down and kissed me passionately until dad interrupted us.

Mr Yong: "I don't believe you Jennie, do you have any p-proof?"

I proudly handed the picture of the ultrasound that I had last night. He looked at the photo and started crying. My dad crying front of so many people? This is rare. The last time I saw him crying was at mum's funeral.

Mr Yong: "congratulations babygirl. My little girl going to be a mum and I'm going to be a grandpa. I'm sorry for everything Jennie can I have a hug?"

Is that even a question? I ran to my dad and hugged him. I don't remember when was the last time I hugged my dad. I feel like a preschooler hugging her dad after a long day at school. I knew that my plan will workout. Then suddenly there was a loud 2 gunshots. I looked at the boys through my dad's shoulder and they were looking at someone who was behind me. Then I saw Kai standing behind the boys and holding a gun. I tried to let go of my dad but he kept hugging me tightly.

Mr Yong: "babygirl I don't want you to turn around"

J: "let me go!"

In my command he unwrapped his arms around me and let me go. I turned around and I never imagined this image in my head. Lisa was on the ground, her blood everywhere. Rosé were shaking her shoulders with her one hand and covering the shots with her other hand.

R: " why are guys just standing around?!?someone called the ambulance!!!"

I ran to Lisa and replaced Rosé spot. She was losing so much blood her breathing got shorted in every second.

J: "baby don't close your eyes. We are here with you. Look at me"

L: "w-we?"

J: "our baby silly. Don't close your eyes beautiful. Do it for our future baby"

Her injury was really bad. She was losing so much blood. I never saw this much blood in my life. My day never gotten this worse before. 

R: "why the fuck did you shoot her Kai?!"

K: "It was not my plan to shoot her. It was Mr Yong's plan"

Mr Yong: "before you came in here we sorted everything out and you just ruined it!!"

Sehun: "Jennie the ambulance just arrived, don't worry she'll survive"

I nodded at Sehun with teary eyes and turn my attention back to Lisa. The love of my life is slowly dying in my arms. Why's life throwing so many hard stuff to me? What did I done to deserve this? The nurses came down and put Lisa on a emergency bed. I don't know when will I see her next time so I kissed her like it was our first kiss.

J: "I love you baby, I'll see you soon ok?"

L: "s-see you soon princess"