Chapter 13

No one's POV

The next week went by without any big events. Jennie and Jisoo went to school just like every morning, Jennie sat next to Lisa's empty desk in most of her glasses had lunch with Jisoo and they went home. The whole week was so boring for her not seeing that mysterious girl/crush. Jennie told everything to Jisoo exactly what happened in the garage. Rose and Lisa was the topic of school's gossip the whole week. Everyone was talking about them everywhere. Jennie was getting angry and jealous cause some girls started crushing on Lisa for no reason.

Jennie's POV

I was doing my maths homework with Jisoo in living room it was 7pm in the evening, but my brain kept repeating what happened a week ago. I was still shocked about what happened. I still couldn't understand how Lisa was able to fight with 3 big muscly guys.
I couldn't get rid of our short conversation we had. Those big brown eyes and soft voice were haunting my dreams ever since. Just thinking about how she looked at me makes me shiver. And there is Rose, how gentle she was with me. The way she changed my bandage, took care of me. I had so many questions spinning around my head.

J.K: "Hey Jen, are you ok? You've been starring at your notebook for last 5 mins. Is your neck hurting again?"

J: "Everything is fine unnie, I think I just need a rest" I said I told Jisoo everything except... the conversation I had with Lisa. She's been talking about Rose a lot lately. I definitely think she likes her.

J: "Hey unnie I have a question, do you like Rose?" Then she went tomato red. She was blushing so hard she looked like she was about to explode. I knew it

J.K: "w-what?! N-no of c-course n-not!!" gosh...she's like a open book to me. Unnie is really easy to read.

J: "Unnie you're blushing!!! I'm totally cool if you have feelings for Rose. It's just like I have feelings for Lisa." I said hugging her from the side. I'll be over the moon if Rose and Jisoo end up together. They'll make the cutest couple!! After few minutes of silence Jisoo spoke up.

JK: "Jen...I think we crushing on every bad people. We both saw how scary they were" She said every quietly. She's right, we are having feelings for bad people but you can't stop your heart for falling someone.

J: "you're totally right unnie but you can't stop who you fall for. You can't control your heart. They are scary but they just protecting their selfs from danger. We both had a conversation with Rose she's super ni-"

JK: "but not Lisa, she screamed at us...she literally kicked us out from her house" Unnie trust me she's nice too. I thought to myself. I need to show Jisoo how nice and gentle Lisa is. I really miss Lisa being around me. I miss her beautiful eyes. I have crazy idea in my head right now but I'm gonna do it.

J: "Unnie let's visit Lisa and Rose after school. Let's see how they doing, maybe we can tell what are they missing at school" I said very confident. This is really bad idea but I want to see Lisa so bad. I feel like I'm attach to her. I want to know more about her.

JK: "Jen that's a great idea!! I can talk to Rose and you can talk to Lisa!!" She said with sparkles in her eyes. She really likes her. Kinda cute.

We finished our homework and went to bed. I'm going to see Lisa tomorrow! I'm kinda scared but excited to see Lisa. I hope she doesn't ignore my questions this time. I really wanted to be close to her but she keeps pushing me away.

Can't wait for tomorrow...

—————————————————
Sorry for a short chapter :)