Chapter 18

Jennie's POV

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT JISOO SAID TO ME EARLIER!!! Lisa wants to spend time with me! I'm so happy, I feel like I'm a 6 years old getting a birthday present. I'm still not over what Lisa told me, but I'll forgive her after she says "sorry".
I have to get ready get for tomorrow cause I've been crying none stop since I left Lisa's house. I can't wait till tomorrow.

Time skips

Right now it's 8:00am in the morning. Me and Jisoo are heading to school. Today I'm driving. I'm really nervous to see her after what happened at the park. Today I'm wearing little fancy outfit just for Lisa. Simple black dress with my hair down.

When we start coming close to school my hands started to shake which was on the car wheel

When we start coming close to school my hands started to shake which was on the car wheel. I tried to ignore my nervousness but it made it even worse.

K.J: "Unnie, don't be nervous. Rose said she's not going to yell at you, just be yourself"
Jisoo softly placed her hand on my shoulder. I kept my attention on the road and just nodded my head.

We arrived at school around 8:15am. I looked around the car park hoping to find Lisa's car, but I only found Rose's car. Maybe today they came together? Unnie and I got our books from our lockers and made our way to the first class. We both have Maths. Thank god I have Jisoo in my class, plus I have Lisa in my maths class too.

When we walked into the classroom there was only Lisa. She was sitting right next to my seat looking down as always. Surprisingly there was a single red rose on my desk. I slowly walked up to my desk and picked up the single rose. I looked at Jisoo who was ready to faint and scream.

L: "that's for you, look Jennie I'm really sorry about what happened last week and I really want start everything new with you, if that's ok with you..." she slowly got up from her seat and slowly walked towards me. I was walking backwards and I nearly tripped over some desks were behind me. Then Lisa saved me just in time...again!! My hero..i thought to myself. Now she was holding me by my waist and her face was extremely close to mine. I can feel that I was blushing really hard and I think Lisa noticed it.

L: "woah...be careful Jen, so what will you say?" She said lifting my chin up cause I was looking down the whole time. I saw the hope in Lisa's big brown eyes which was very surprising.

J: "y-yes...I love it start everything new"

L: "ok good...my name is Lisa Monaban" she let go of me and reached her hand to shake mine. I just smiled shyly I responded to her handshake.

J: "I'm Jennie, Jennie Kim" I said proudly. Just in time the bell rang and students started to come into the class room. When the classroom started to fill in with people Lisa became the old mysterious Lisa, she kept her head down...like always. I was in little shock cause of Lisa's sudden change. I quickly took my seat and Mr Yung started the lesson.

During the lesson Lisa passed me a note, I opened and it said:

"Would you like to eat lunch together? It's ok if you say no :)"

How cute can she can get? She was looking at me under her hood, I can feel her strong stair. I looked at her sweetly and wrote:

"Yes, I love it"

When she opened the note she did quite but cute chuckle under her breath.
Rose was right, she's a completely softy. She's the softest but strongest person I ever met in my life.
The rest of the lesson we both continued to listen Mr Yung. I can't wait for lunch!!