Chapter 25

Jennie's POV

w-what's happening? Am I dreaming? DID JUST MY CRUSH ASKED ME OUT?!?
Right now I'm sitting on Lisa's lap looking into her eyes with all the love I have for her. Nobody ever fallen in love with me, ever.

L: "but are you sure? I don't know what's gonna happen, and I can't protect you all the time, I'll try to, obviously but there will be moments that I can't be with you"

J: "I'm sure, Lili. I never felt saver with anyone but, you"

I kissed her lips softly, she responded quickly to my kiss. She reached her right hand to my cheeks but she winced at the pain in her ribs.

L: "Owww! Shit...I shouldn't done that."

J: "Are you ok? Do you want to lay down? What can I do?!"

I asked her with worry evident in my voice. She looked up at me "no it's ok" she smiled at me. God she's so beautiful!!!!

L: "we should go downstairs to the girls. I mean we're been up here for more than 2 hours, plus I want to thank them."

She giggled. Everything about her is perfect. Why am I so lucky? She's everything that I wanted. Respectful, kind, caring, lovely, good looking and hot AF!!

I nodded at her response. I got up up from her lap and offered her top that she was wearing earlier this morning. I helped her to put it on and pulled her hood over her head. I know that Rosé saw Lisa without the hoodie but Jisoo didn't. I don't want her to freak out about it.

I offered my hand to Lisa to help her to get up. She chuckled and grabbed my hand, pushing herself off the bed. Lisa was stubborn. I think she thought she doesn't need help from me after what happened earlier!! She made few noises when we were going down the stairs. Her grip was very tight around my waist, like her life was depended on it.

We finally made it downstairs cause Lisa had a lot of rests from the way down. She was sweating and her breathing was out of control. We were just around the corner to the living room then Lisa spin me around with the hand on my waist. Our bodies were incredibly close and our nose bridge was touching each other. I think I was brushing like hell!

L: "thank you for looking after, me"

She whispered and kissed my lips softly. Hello butterflies!! When ever she kisses me or touch me I always have butterflies in my stomach. I responded to her kiss quickly as I can, cause I don't know when will I kiss her in the future.

We got interrupted by quiet giggles. I looked at my right way and saw Rosé and Jisoo laughing at us. Shit! This is so awkward! I didn't know what to do, so I hind my face into Lisa's neck.

R: "Yessss!!! Jisoo they finally kissed!!!"

Rosé High fives Jisoo. This is the stupidest moment ever in my life!! I didn't know what to say so I made my grip tight on Lisa. She rapped her both arms around me tighter than before.

L: "shhh!!! If you guys won't shut up, you guys will end in bad place"

After she said that, they both shut their mouths. They stopped whispering and laughing and they went back to the living room.

L: "you can let go of me now, Nini"

I didn't know that I was still holding her tight. I felt so uncomfortable. I let go of her and looked at the ground. She chuckled at my action. She moved her hand to my chin to look at her..

L: "heyy don't be shy. You don't have to be shy around me. They just acting like kids, ignore them"

My answer to her sentence was light kiss on her neck. She froze. She looked like a REAL statue!!! she's cute.
I followed Rosé and Jisoo to the living room and left Lisa by herself with her shock. I'll say it again...she's cute!!!
When I came into the living room Rosé and Jisoo was all flirty with each other. When they saw me they straight went to being normal...something is up with this two.

R: "Soo, are you guys official?"

J: "huh? what do you mean?"

K.J: "Come on Jennie!! Stop playing dumb! Are you guys officially dating?!"

Jisoo screamed at my face. Rosé was in shock and laughing at Jisoo and I didn't know the answer to the question. I really wanted to say "yes, we are" but I don't know about Lisa. I don't wanna scare her off..

L: "No we're not, but we're going to be official soon.."

S-soon? What?! What's on her mind? Soon as she said that she sat next to me. Everyone was in shock including me. Soon?

K.J: "w-what do you mean...soon? Like soon soon or just soon?"

R: "what?! That doesn't make sense Jisoo. Gurl just them be..."

I just don't know what to say...should I be excited or what? I can feel Lisa's hot breath under my neck. We are really close together. Then she put her chin on my shoulder. I turned my head to her with a confused look. Now our foreheads were touching and our lips only few inches apart. Jisoo and Rosé they were loud as hell talking about food.
Then their goes the butterflies...

L: "will you go on a date with me? It's ok if you-"

J: "yes!!! I love to!!"

Lisa just chuckled and kissed my cheeks softly. I can say that today is my luckiest day ever but worst. Lisa asked me out on a date and Lisa got injured cause she wanted to proof a point. The rest of the night we talked and had dinner. Jisoo and I we went to home around 11 in the evening, the girls dropped us off cause they don't want us to get in danger.
Right now Lisa and I having a moment and same as Rosé and Jisoo.
My head was rested on Lisa's chest listening to her calm heart beat.
I was hugging her like I was 5 year old.

L: "Nini we gonna see each other tomorrow. You hugging me like I'm going somewhere very far away." She giggled.

J: "I know Lili, but I love hugging you like this. Plus tomorrow is too far away" I said in childish way and hugging her even tighter.

L: "come on Jennie, go inside and have some sleep. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning" she said calmly while resting her chin on my head.

J: "promise?"

L: "I cross my heart and hope to die"

J.K: "Unnie come on let them go. Plus it's getting cold outside. You don't want Lisa to get sick right?"

Jisoo's right!!! I don't want Lisa to get sick cause of me...I quickly let go of Lisa and kissed her cheeks. I pushed her to her car that was few meters away from us.

J: "Lisa go home! It's cold outside!!"

L: "okay okay! I can walk by myself!"

We finally reached her car and the girls got in the car. Unnie and I waved goodbye to them and got inside. I can't wait to see her tomorrow morning!

During the car ride
R: "Jennie is like a 5 year old"
L: "I know right, too cute"