Chapter 20

Lisa's POV

Right now I'm with Jennie in principal's office. I told her that she don't have to come but I couldn't stop her. She's too powerful. The way she looked at me with seriousness in her eyes and her words that came out from her mouth, it made me so weak. It always does. I think I'm gonna get other suspension...again. Ugh! I hate school so much! Can't wait to leave this stupid place.

Principal: "what the hell happened out there? Who started the fight?"

He asked me gently but in serious tone to not make me angry. He knows my about my anger issue. I didn't even answer, I don't have to answer. I kept my head down and refused to answer his questions. Then Jennie speaks up...

J: "sir I'm so sorry about what happened outside. Lisa was protecting me from those boys. They were calling me with awful words that made Lisa angry"

I can't believe she's doing this. I turned my head to Jennie's way but she didn't looked back at me. She kept her eyes on the principal. Why is she protecting me? Why is caring? Is she always like this??

Principal: "Hmmm, Lisa is Ms Kim saying the truth? If she's not then I have to talk with the boys"

I looked at him dead in the eyes and nodded slowly. I hate talking to people, specially at school. I only talk to Rose and...Jennie.

Principal: "well then... if it was a self protection then you guys can go"

J: "thank you sir and again I'm really sorry about what happened"

We both got up about to leave then principal spoke up. Can he shut his mouth at least once!?!

Principal: "and Lisa, please keep the fights low key. I don't want my whole football team with broken noses."

That made me chuckle and I think Jennie noticed it. We left the office and slowly made our to way to our next class. The school hall was empty cause the lunch ended 15 minutes ago. We were slowly walking in silence then a great idea came into my mind.

L: "Nini, let's skip rest of the day"

After what I said she stopped walking and looked at me with confusion in her eyes. She's cute...

J: "w-what? Skip school? But I never skipped school before..."

Wow...she's a nerd but she's too perfect to be a nerd. She's a very interesting girl. I still wonder why she's still single. I never seen her with a boy before..

L: "come on, it will be fun. I'll buy you an ice cream"

J: "ok I'll go!! I can't say No to ice cream!"

—————————————————

Guys sorry for a boring chapter :((