Chapter 33

Lisa's POV

it's Monday morning and Rosé and I already arrived at school waiting the girl to arrive. Last night I was on a call with Jennie and she sounded very worried about something, plus she said she wanted to say something to me. I wonder what it is? I heard about what happened on Rosé and Jisoo's date. How cute. They really cute together.

I really need to ask Jennie on a date. I already promised her ages ago. I don't want her to feel forgetting. This morning we heard that Kai moved school, for good. I mean it was he's decision to move school. Plus the great thing is he will be away from Jennie, my Jennie.

We waiting the girls in the park that's right next to our school. Jennie said she wanted to meet somewhere else except school. I mean I understand her. Every time when I put a step into that school I get in trouble or fight, All. The. Time! Ugh! So annoying.

R: "yo, they coming"

Rosé said getting up and getting ready to greet her girl Jisoo. They are not official yet, just like Jennie and I. But I think they will be official couple in any time. They parked next to our car. All I can see is smiley Jennie in the car. Jisoo got out first and ran into Rosé greeting her with a kiss.

L: "get a room guys, don't each other in public place"

I said being fake annoyed at them. They didn't even care. They just ignored me and kept continue being cute with each other. Then finally Jennie came out of the car all cute with a smile on her face. With in a second I greeted with a koala hug. I stumbled backwards trying to get my balance.

L: "woah, I missed you too princess. How are you?"

She didn't answer back. She kept hugging me like a koala. So I enjoyed the moment getting a seat on the picnic table. Her hair smells like vanilla coconut. She smells like heaven. I really wanna make her mine, but I don't want to rush her into something that she don't want to do it.

J.K: "Jennie let her go. It's been 10 minutes!! She's not going away from you. Let her go!"

L: "it's fine Jisoo, she's my dumpling. I can hold her like this all day"

After I said that Jennie's head moved from crook of my neck and started giving me that scary look. I was so confused. Did I say something wrong? I swallowed under my breath and waited Jennie to say something. After few minutes of very awkward eye contact she got up from my lap and started making her way to her car.

L: "princess, did I say something wrong?"

She turned around with crossed arms, angry cute face and stormed her feet onto the ground. The thing is she's so tiny and cute. And I'm tall next to her, but not that tall.

J: "you called me dumpling!!"

She screamed. Jisoo and Rosé started laughing at her comment. I really tried to not to laugh but I did. That made her even angry.

J: "why is everyone laughing?! It's not funny! I'm not a dumpling!!"

L: "ok I'm sorry Nini, I'm really am. In the future won't call you like that princess. Oh, and I was about to take you on date today after school but I can't take angry princess with me"

Suddenly Jennie's mood changed angry to happy dumpling. She ran into me and give me other koala hug. She's such a baby. She acts tuff and scary but she's an actual baby, for me.

J: "really?! It's our first date!! I'll stop being angry at you, I forgive you! I love you Lili"

She started kissing me everywhere on the face. Rosé and Jisoo just shake their head and started making their way to the car. Cause the first bell was about to ring in 15 minutes.