Chapter 46

At the Motel

K: "where are they?! And where's my car!? I told you guys watch them until I wake up!"

Sehun: "I don't k-know how they escaped. The room was locked and there was no way to get out" 

K: "I'm not stupid enough to believe your dumb story!!! I already called Mr Yong's team and you guys will help them to find Jennie, Jisoo and other two assholes!"

Lisa's POV

I can't believe I proposed to her last night. She's my fiancé now. She's mine. We made love last night and we still naked head to toe. Her naked body covering my naked body laying on my chest. We had so many sleepovers together but this one was special. I feel more close to her, I can feel her heart beating against my chest and I can see how beautiful she is.

She started moving around then I pressed her body more close and harder on mine. I kissed her head and I heard her cute morning giggle.

L: "good morning fiancé"

She looked up at me with sleepy eyes and flashed her famous gummy smile. It melts my heart every single time. I can't wait to hear her morning voice. It's so hot and I love it.

J: "good morning future wife. I still can't believe what happened last night"

L: "yeah same, I never had sex in a car before. It was a good experience"

She slapped my chest and hide her face in my neck. It's really easy to make her blush. I laughed my ass off at her reaction.

J: "it's not funny! Why do you always do this to me?!"

L: "because it's funny and I love seeing you blush. It's cute"

She perk my lips softly and started playing with my collarbone. After few minutes of playing with my collarbone her gentle touch made it to my scar that's on my right cheek. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

J: "I love you so much Lisa. You have no idea how much I love you and care about you. I'll do anything to be with you even risk my life"

I smiled at her comment while my eyes closed. I was about to answer her back but we heard people yelling and swearing outside. At first it was unfamiliar male voice but then it turned to Rose's voice. I quickly dressed up and made my way to Rosé leaving Jennie behind with perk on her lips.

When I went outside I saw Rosé presses against the car by a police officer. What the fuck? I ran to Rosé to ask what's going on. She was so angry about something.

L: "hey hey! What's going on here?!"

Officer: "we were after you guys for past week. Finally we found you guys!"

L: "you guys can't do anything at all!"

He slightly smirked at me and looked back at his car. I curiously followed where he was looking. The car's back door opened and it revealed the person that i hate the most. Mr Yong was wearing black head to toe. He shut the door fixed his suit and made his way to me. Is this the end? What do I do now?

Mr Yong: "you can't run forever Manoban. This is the end of you and your friend Rosé"

J: "father?"

Jennie came out of the car with one of my hoodies on and messy hair. She came next to me and hided herself behind me. I thought that I'll never see his face again but here we are facing him acting like we're not scared. Then Jennie spoke up with shaky voice.

J: "father you can't do anything. Y-you can't separate us apart. I love her"

Mr Yong: "are you sure sweetheart? I always get what I want."

After he said that Kai came out of the car. How on earth? He looked angry and pissed. But he looked fucked up after what I done to him yesterday. He didn't break his eye contact with me the whole time. I didn't too. How is he still alive after I hurt him so many times?

Mr Yong: "Kai get Lisa and Rosé in the car and bring Jennie with me"

Kai nodded at him and started making his way to me. I was ready to defend myself.  He came up to me and then the next minute I was on the ground crying in pain. I heard Jennie screaming and trying to fight back at Kai but she was too weak. I really couldn't get up and fight back at them. This never happened before. He did something to me. Someone came up to me and dragged me to the car. Everything happened so fast in a blink of an eye. I passed out but I heard Mr Yong speaking to Kai.

Mr Yong: "everything is going as the plan. Well done Kai. Now do your best to keep Jennie away from Manoban. I'll lock Manoban and her friend away or even kill them if I have that much luck in me"

Conversation between Jennie and Kai

J: "Lisa! Let me go you idiot!"

K: "No you and Jisoo are coming with me and call me whatever you want cause now you can't do anything at all"

J: "you're wrong Kai. I'll get my Lisa back but you just have to watch me from far away"

K: "oh darling. I'm not going anywhere. You're stick with me until your dad makes a decision about you and Lisa"

Mr Yong's POV

Everything is going as my plan. How amazing. I finally got my daughter back and she's finally under my control. I'll do anything to separate her from Manoban. I'm ready to see blood from her.

I want to end Manoban, for good. I have a offer for her to stop seeing my daughter in romantic way and if she doesn't want to go the easy way then I have to go harder way. She'll go to jail and I'll kill her maybe few days later. That easy, oh and her friend with flower name. I think. After putting them in the arrest room for few hours using that time I'll talk to my daughter and figure things out.