Chapter 32

No one's POV

The two girls arrived at Mr Yong's office. They sitting outside his office waiting his meeting with his workers to be finished. When every time Jennie comes here, she feels sick in the stomach and dizzy in her head. Even her soul hates her dad. But Mr Yong doesn't care about his daughter, at all. All he cares about is his money, company, good career and his self. He always working, flirt and hook up with other female officers. That discuss Jennie out so much.

J.K: "it's ok Unnie, nothing will happen. This will just like the other meetings we had with Mr Yong."

J: "I know that but I feel like something bad will happen. I can feel it. Ive been like since I left the house"

The meeting finished so many police officers came out of Mr Yong's office. Jennie didn't even wait her dad to her in, she just got in to her dad's office without any permission.

Mr Yong: "why don't you knock? Be polite"

J: "hello father"

J.K: "good morning Mr Yong"

The both girls had their sits facing Mr Yong. Jennie looked at her dad with coldness in her eyes. He wasn't even looking into her daughter's eyes. Jisoo just sat next to Jennie waiting someone to speak up.

Mr Yong: "where have you been these last months? You always visit me. What have you been up to young lady?"

He asked Jennie removing his reading glasses. Girls felt uncomfortable straight away cause they don't want Jennie's dad to go after Rosé and Lisa. He finds people so fast, like in an hour. Jennie swallowed under her breath and looked at Jisoo who was rubbing her leg.

J: "I've been busy with school, both of us father. I'm not a little kid anymore so you don't have worry about me. Please understand."

Mr Yong nodded and kept silence. Girls looked at each other with relive in their eyes. Few minutes later Mr Yong started laughing loud enough to scare the girls.

Mr Yong: "Jennie, you think that I don't know what you've been up these last few months? Of course I know darling. Your dad is a policeman. So, I wanna meet her"

J: "father, we haven't even went on our first date. Please give us time"

She begged her dad.

Mr Yong: "no I wanna meet her, or I want you to start seeing Kai, my friend's son. He goes to your school and even same grade as you guys."

Jisoo lifted her head up and looked at shocked Jennie. Jennie was so shocked that she was ready to run away from her dad. Her dad never understands her, he never tried to understanding her. But he supports that her daughter is bisexual.

Started seeing Kai makes Jennie sick in her stomach. After everything he done to Lisa and Rosé. Their is no way that she start seeing Kai.

J: "ok ok! But let us go on our first date. Then you can meet her. Please father I'm
begging you. I don't wanna see anyone except her"

Mr Yong: "you guys can go to the first date, but straight after that I want to meet her face to face, in her in my office"

Jennie nodded tightening her knuckles under the table. They talked about school, money, Jennie's future, Jisoo's future and other stupid stuff that Mr Yong cares about. The girls left the office around 12:30pm. They arrived at their home and had some lunch.

J.K: "your dad is just not ok. At the start I thought he was ok but now...no. And he bring up Kai from no where!!!"

J: "I don't care about him or Kai. Right now I'm just really worried about Lisa. What if she doesn't want to meet my dad?" 

J.K: "don't worry about Lisa, Unnie. Don't stress about something so stupid. Just go on a date with Lisa and tell her then. She will understand you. She's whipped for you"

Jennie blushed while thinking about Lisa's cute actions.

J: "stop it Unnie, but anyways I'll ask her tomorrow if she's ready for our first date"