Chapter 40~ Enough

Wtf did I even write in this chapter? Anyways, read and don't hate me later:(

"YOU MOTHERFRIGGING IDIOT!" I yelled at the horror movie currently airing on the TV screen, shaking my fist in the air. "Don't go back into the house! It's obviously a trap. How doesn't she even realize that?"

I looked over the guys with me, expecting an answer but getting none so I continued. "Why the heck don't they always realize these things in movies? Laura, he's waiting for you to come inside, get out!"

"She does know they can't hear her, right?" JT asked, turning away from his braille book, the question obviously directed at Gerard. Gerard, laying with his head on my laps looked up from his phone, cast me a brief glance before replying. I met his eyes and winked.

"I'm honestly not sure, but it's probably best not to question her." He looked back down to his phone, his hands flying across the screen, typing. "Also, the blonde French girl they're trying to save is going to die eventually. That movie is a total waste of time, really."

Yeah, thanks for the tip when I was almost halfway done with it.

"Why would you spoil the ending like that?"

"To save our ears from your screams," he taunted back.

I gasped, grabbing a hold of a fluffy, blue throw pillow and smacking him right in the face with it. Through his protesting noises, I reached over to JT who was sitting cross-legged on the floor, intentionally ignoring our tussle and tracing his fingers on the book. It was fascinating how much the blind man loved reading. I giggled then hit him on the head with the pillow too, trying to get him to join the fight.

"You guys go home," he groaned, shaking his head and rubbing his face slowly. "Please."

We were currently at his loft, after I had met up with JT earlier for our project, we came back to his place and The Gerard had joined us later. Ignoring him, I continued to hit Gerard until he held my hands and shifted positions to pin me down on the couch. He held both my hands over my head with just one hand, then smirked down at me before leaning down to brush his lips across my neck, tracing a line down to the dip in my shirt and sticking his tongue full out to tease my exposed cleavage.

"Gerard, Jesus," I moaned softly. The way he worked wonders with his tongue was something else. He ran the tongue up to my face and full-on kissed me, stopping my moans.

Now at this point, I was not really trying to fight him off as I surrendered all resistance and granted him full access to my mouth. I kissed him back, vaguely noticing that he had released my hands and running it through his hair, disheveling it completely as I enjoyed the peppermint taste of the kiss. I moaned softly as I felt his hand touch the button of my t-shirt, reaching to loosen them and suddenly, we were jerked back to reality by a loud, throaty cough.

"You know, just because I can't see you guys doesn't mean I can't hear what you're doing," JT stated, dryly, folding the page of his book where he had stopped and closed it with a sharp snap. His tone shocked me, not that it was particularly angry but I could detect a hint of underlying bitterness. It really was unusual of him to get mad at anything.

"Sorry," I murmured, suddenly feeling ashamed and feeling Gerard get off me, equally looking sheepish as he rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes suddenly lit up and he dropped to the floor and whispered something into his best friend's ear.

Whatever it was made JT chuckle softly. "Yeah, if you say it that way," JT started, now rubbing his palms together. "I am hungry, and it's been a while since you've made me that special spaghetti and meatballs."

"You're an ass," Gerard muttered loud enough for me to hear.

"And you're a prick," JT said back, touching his friend and nodding. "And I have this really nice fruit and almond cocktail drink in the fridge, please bring me that while you're at it."