44

I kicked at the dirt in front of my mothers house, I'd been here about an hour waiting on obito. You would think that a man who can travel to different dimensions would be quite punctual. Sadly Obito is always the opposite of what I would think.

"Having fun?" He asked 

I frowned when I saw him appeared, instantly knowing he was in trouble he grabbed onto me to pull me in for a hug. "Come on ! what did I do now!" he complained

allowing the hug to happed simply because I missed his warmth and scent I crossed my arms and looked away from his adorable face. I hated how quickly we always fall into affection. It's so natural with us.

"Hidden mist.. Ring any bells?" I asked angrily.

"Yea Kisame. Why?"

"Not him dumb ass. my moms friend." 

he thought for a few moments before getting an idea of what I was talking about. "Ohhh. Her. yea..I killed her." He gave me a nonchalant shrug

"No shit. I needed her. I go all the way over there and what do I find?" i asked

he chuckled feeling a bit proud "a mess."

"Her dead! and the flowers that i needed that she HAD are all gone and dead! im screwed Obito. You fucked me over!" I pushed him until i broke free.

He laughed hysterically un able to place his mask back on. "You don't have to get violent," he chuckled "I killed her because she blamed you for your mothers death and was planning to have you killed. BUT.. I knew about the flowers she held onto for your mother so i took a bunch and brought them here. They're  underneath the house."

"Why? they need to be in a moist are-"

"They need to be in the dark. They're weird, they don't take water or sunlight. Your mom sent them with her because the sun never shines in the mist." He walked over to the loose wooden plank underneath the staircase and pulled it open. " I figured you would need them some day."

I looked in and seen the small space over growing with more than what I would ever need. "Oh my god" i mumbled.

"What are you going to use them for?" he questioned sitting on the staircase as I knelt down and plucked a few flowers.

"I'm trying to find a way to get to the dimension my grandmother and mom was born in."

"Why would you want to go there?" I looked at him and remained silent .. Breaking eye contact I then looked down "Wait.. are you talking about.. actually going back?"

"

"look Obito.." He stood up and placed his mask back on. "I'm wanted from every village now.  I'm liviing with Orochimaru who has every ninja after him as well. I cant keep running for ever. I'm tired of running and hiding. I want a comfortable life."