20

I quickly pushed Obito into my room "have you lost your damn mind ! The kids could've seen you!!" I hissed at him. My heart pounding faster than a race horse after the shot was fired. I placed my back against the door and tried to smooth over my breathing. I wasn't really scared that they would've seen him. I could've easily played it off. What I couldn't play off was the fact that he heard kakashi and I slept together. His worst enemy... I could throw up right now with how uneasy this was.

"Did you really sleep with him?" Obito demanded to know. He removed his mask and his eyes were completely dark. His jaw was clenched and then his beautiful eye came to view as the lit up a bright red . I've always loved how he looked this way.

"So what." I blurted keeping the love hate relationship we've always had going on.

"So what? I don't care who you whore yourself off too. We're not together no more. But I do care of kakashi is the guy your whoring yourself off too. Him of all fucking people !"

"Then That means you care dummy. Make up your mind. You said it. We're not together. Who cares if I fucked kakashi I'm most likely gonna do it again after-" His hand quickly gripped my neck as rage clouded his better judgement. Squeezing tightly in my fragile neck.

"You .. were.. the.. only.. thing.. that ... I .. had.. that.. he.. didn't" he said through his teeth. After each word he squeezed tighter and tighter.

"O-bito.." I tried pulling his hands off my neck but it wasn't working. I was running out of air and my short arms couldn't reach his face at this distance. I wanted to kick him in the balls but my brain was more focused on his hands I couldn't think straight enough to do it. "I-can't.. b-breath" spots begun to come in view and my eyes started to tear. Once a year slid down my cheek and fall onto his hands he finally looked at me instead of through me. Purple in the face with tears in my eyes ready to pass out.

"Shit" he hissed

Obito had never done this to me. Ever. And I've said some hurtful shit to him before. This ? I'm not sure if I can get past this. He released my neck and I collapsed to the floor filling my lungs with the air they were so desperately trying to receive. I stood up once I was fine enough to do so . Keeping my hand on the door to keep me standing. "How dare you" I said with a harsh tone. "I'm not yours for anyone to not have. Why does  it bother you so much that I moved on?!"

"I let you be with kakuzu, you moving on isn't the problem. The problem is kaka-"

"Let me ? No one lets me. I do what I fucking want and if that means kakashi or this whole damn village I'm gonna do it. Because you don't make demands here ! Get OUT"

"Y/n you still don't understand ! He killed rin right -"

"You nearly choked me to death because of what he did to rin ?" I rubbed my face in disbelief "of course it is why would it not be because of her.. everything you do is because of her.. you couldn't be with me or be a good boyfriend because of her.. I can't fuck kakashi because of her ...EVERYTHING ALWAYS HAS TO BE ABOUT RIN!"

"That's not what I meant and you know it. We've been through this"

"Fuck you and Rin. How about that one Obito. You wanna be with her so bad jump out the fucking window head first. I'll even push u."

"I'm sorry I lost my cool. You know what you mean to me . Just the thought of kakas-"

"Mean to you? No Obito. I mean nothing to you. That much has been very clear. I'm just something for you to have and no one else."

"I'm not going to repeat myself. I spent years saying the same damn thing to you over and over." He said in frustration.

"Good ! Then there's nothing else to talk about is there ? The only thing between us is the orders of madera ."

"Why not grab him now ?" He was testing me. I knew it. He thinks I'm emotionally attached to the stupid child.

"I'm gaining his trust. He's the hardest one to obtain. Do ur job and get the rest. And for the last fricking time get the hell out."

Obito shook his head in anger. "That's right. You gotta get back to sleeping with my enemy." Obito was truly hurt. The love was indeed real. But it isn't enough because I know he didn't love me enough. This isn't love this is toxic. Jealousy.. he saw me as property.

I sighed as he left without another word.

"I hate men."