52

I tossed and turned that night until u couldn't take it anymore. Throwing the pillow halfway across the room. It's been so long so why are they happening now? Dreams of Obito and I. Living a completely different life. A normal one. I shook the useless dream out of head and faced reality. As much as I love that man he will never be a sweet romantic lover. He's malicious, clever and sadistic. I let out a long sigh and hugged my knees.

Kakashi was also in that dream. Maybe because he was here before I fell asleep but other than physical attraction there's nothing there. Nothing I want. Though it should be. But I've given up love and relationships. I've come to the realization that maybe I'm so stuck on this toxic relationship with obito because of my past trauma. He was the first person who treated me like a human. Asked and waited for consent. Treated my body with care. Hugged and loved every inch of me. I became obsessed with that.
So when we broke it off I continued to search for that feeling. Trying to fill that void.

But I did felt powerful. Making men fall to their knees with drool dripping down their mouth. I was the prize. I was the one in control finally. Not the other way around.

But I can't keep living this way. Look where it's gotten me. Where all my decisions got me. "Pathetic"I muttered. So much self awareness yet no self control. I couldn't help but laugh at myself. Because for that split second I knew if I were out with Kakashi and the opportunity presented itself to try chapter 6 volume 2 of make out tactics I wouldn't even think twice.

What fun that would be.

"Are you hot?" Kakashi asked as he sat at my window.

"What?" When did he get here? Is it time already?

"Your face is red." He poked his nose away from his book for a slight moment. "It doesn't feel hot in here. You have a decent breeze coming from the window."

Resting my head on my knees I glanced over at him "why don't you use the door?" I asked seriously completely ignoring his question.

"The window was open." He answered.

Such a plain response. He doesn't want to be around me either. I can sense it. "I feel like I'm coming down with a fever. Maybe you should go alone."

He folded his book and slid into his pocket. Walking over to the bed he raised his hand to my forehead. "You don't feel warm." He took a step back. "Hurry up. Get dressed. I'll wait in the hallway."

I closed my eyes and groaned. How will I manage this trip.

"This would be easier if you weren't so handsome." I pouted once he closed the door..

'Hmm so she thinks I'm handsome.'