18

Have you ever felt so alone that you spent your time just staring off into space not realizing hours went by? This has been my life for the past few weeks. I tell myself he didn't deserve this reaction out of me. But that's the on going battle between my mind and heart.

All I can think about is what he told me. His last words. That day in the field... in that moment of time the world didn't exist. We had no obligations other than each other. He was him and I was me. Laying in field for hours just talking and being in the moment. His arms wrapped around me filling me with nothing but love.

If I could relive any moment right now, that would be it

If I could relive any moment right now, that would be it. I received many letters and flowers from both asumas team as well as team 7. But it's all still sitting in the hall outside my door. I haven't left my bed much. I can't even remember when was the last time I ate.

I haven't cried in a while. I think I'm all cried out. I can't produce any more tears. I'm lost kakuzu.  Not only did I lose you but you took the akatsuki from me too. Leaving me stranded in this village with strangers. People who would throw me away in a cell for all eternity if they knew the real me. Then you foolishly lose your life after I warned you... dammit I warned you.  I turned to my side and snuggled more. I have no mission. No plan.. nothing. I have absolutely nothing. How can I even help Obito if I lost the best position to do so.

"Y/n sensei?" A small voice called out from my living room.

I stood up and walked over to the living room
"Sakura What are you doing here at this time?"

"Um. It's 4 in the afternoon. I came to check up on you. Nature mentioned that your flowers are still out in the hall.." she brought in the flowers and placed them on my counter.

"I'm fine I'm just sick" I lied. But she knew I wasn't.

"Then I'll help you.. I'll make you some tea while you bathe." She smiled rushing over to my bathroom and running me a hot bath.

"Sakura , you should leave. I really wanna be alone." I said.

She smiled back at me "I know. Which is why I can't leave you alone any longer." She stood up and poured bubbles in the tub "if I do, you'll never get better. You don't have to be alone all the time sensei. We're here for you."

"We?"  I raised an eyebrow.

"Naruto and kakashi are out getting you some groceries and sai's on his way to help me clean this place up. All you have to do is just relax and get yourself together."

I looked around and noticed the condition my small apartment was in.  I started to cry again. "I'm a mess." I mumbled to myself.

Sakura embraces me into a tight hug. "Let is help you."

"Ok.."

I spent a long time in the bath. Honestly I was done a while ago but I heard kakashi interacting with the kids and I don't know how to face him. Better yet I was afraid to face him. I was scared that i might hate him. Stupid isn't it.

But the bath ran cold and my skin got pruned. I had to man up and face it. Face kakashi. Face naruto. Put on a fake face. Force myself to get better. I'm just not sure I'm ready for that.

I placed my silk robe on and walked into the kitchen where they all were busy helping kakashi cook.

"Smells good." I said taking a seat by the counter.

Kakashi smiles handing me some tea. "We figures you haven't been eating right.."

"Or at all ! Your fridge was empty. Not a single cup of ramen in this place !" Naruto said distressed.

"Sorry. I didn't have much of an appetite.."

"That's ok , little by little." Sakura said cheerfully chopping up tomatoes.

"Your oddly very beautiful with your hair down and no make up. People like Sakura could never pull that off" sai said

Sakura reaching over punching him on the back of his head. "What I gave her the compliment." He hissed

"Thank you sai."

"You guys don't have to do this." I said shamefully

"We want to." Kakashi poured some soup onto a bowl and passed it over to me. "Something light for your stomach to handle."

They went on telling me about what I missed. Mainly funny events and small missions.

"We got you something !" Naruto said pulling out a small present. "When you find it hard to get up or feel alone It's a reminder that you have a family here.  People who care about you."

"That's so sweet Naruto. You guys didn't have to get me anything all this is more than enough" I ripped the wrapping off and stared at the framed image.. "You guys are truly amazing"

 "You guys are truly amazing"