38

"You've known me for a long time. Can I ask you something?" I questioned the giant spider. She nodded in return. "My situation with Obito. What do you think of it. What do you think I should do? I love him more than anything but-"

"We don't love." She interrupted. "Our male species live just to pro create and we devour our lovers after. I don't understand your human emotions or love. I can't tell you what to do."

"How many partners have you had?"

"Hundreds. I'm very old"

"And is there one you wish you didn't have to devour?"

"No. I do what's in my nature. What does your nature require you to do in situations as this?" She asked

"There's no specific answer. Either I let him go and move on or fight to keep him."

"Do what you feel is within your own nature." She said simply. But it's not that easy. It never is.

"Did we just bond?" I teased

"No. I still hate you."

I groaned rolling my eyes. "Why is that exactly? I haven't done anything to you."

"Because your scent isn't normal. You don't belong here."

"Then why did you sign the contract? I didn't force you to work with me"

"Your strong and I'm curious. About your scent. You."

"Do I smell bad or something?"

"You smell unnatural. As if like me , you came from somewhere else."

"I was born here though. Where my mother and grandmother came from shouldn't matter."

"You don't belong here"

"Do you hate me any less now?" I asked. "This is the most you've spoken to me."

"I hate you more because you talk too much"

"Your so mean! I have no female to talk to besides you!"

"We're here" she stopped quickly as I was flung off of her and slammed into the ground

"Your a real bitch." I winced in pain. "You didn't have to throw me off!"

"Does this belong to you ?" I looked behind me and seen Orochimaru standing there holding a spider in his hand.

"It does" I responded.

He looked at the spider as though he thought about whether he should kill it or not.

"I'd have to warn you though. That's his mother." I said pointing behind me. Crawling out of the shadows she appeared angrily. "I know what your thinking and I wouldn't suggest it."

"As if she could stop me?" He raised an eyebrow in amusement.

She let out this loud vibrational pure which sounded more like a roar (fun fact male spiders produce vibrations which turns into a purr once it hit leaves until it reaches a female spider in that case she starts vibrating. It works like a communication system for spiders but ours is a female so let's just pretend her kind does ;) )

"Relax. I have no interest on killing your child." He smirked. "What if like to know is who are you and why are you here?"

"I need shelter and a lab. As far as I know you have both." I said.

"And why would I offer any of that to you?" He laughed.

"Because I have something that benefits us both."

"And what could you possibly offer me?"

I opened my grandmothers grimoire and showed him the page. I watched as his eyes scanned over the words and he lofted his head up slightly in interest. "The exact coordinates had been ripped off." He said.

"I have it memorized. I couldn't show you the formula. That would defeat the purpose of  you taking me in." I smiled.

Returning the smile he handed me back my book "clever. How do I know I can trust you?"

"You shouldn't. This is strictly based off needs. I need shelter and your lab to test this formula out for myself. And you can use this exact formula , or tweak it in order to find a good host for a perfect clone."

"How are you so sure that's what I want?"

"Because a man of your curiosity would love the opportunity to create life. For what ever purposes you use it for doesn't concern me. I'm not your friend nor am I your enemy. I'm a stranger with a goal that has something to offer you. I'm sure we can come to a certain agreement."

"And you said we can tweak the formula for other specimens?"

"Correct. My grandmother created this so it took a lot of trial and error. She wrote down all her failed visits and all the successful ones before getting one she liked. I have all the numbers inside one of my friends children. Only I can request them to remove it from their body. And if you try to take it by force the poison inside their body would destroy the paper before you could wipe the blood off. But that's if the poison doesn't eat away at your flesh. Nothing personal."

"You've peaked my interest..... what is your name?"

"Y/n."

"That's a foreign name. I know exactly who you are now. Matter of fact I knew your grandmother and mother as well. They weren't too kind."

"My mother was a real bitch. My grandmother was just cautious. Me on the hand, I'm more flexible. So Orochimaru. What do you say?"

"I suppose I have an extra room"