34

I woke up so warm and comfortable. Smelling a familiar scent I allowed my foolish self to nuzzle deeper into obitos chest as his arms comfortably wrapped around me. "You stayed." I mumbled

"Do you want me to leave ?" He asked moving his hands to my hair and slowly stroked his fingers through my black hair.

"I don't understand you." I looked up to face him and met his eye. Already looking down me.

"What's there to understand? You either want me here or not."

"This love hate relationship. It's getting old. We'll fight and remind each other we're not together but find ourselves in situations like this. I can't understand why you lead me on like this and I can't understand why I fall so easily for it." Obito is and will always be my weakness. I know it. But knowing it doesn't change the stupidity of falling for it each and every time. No matter how badly we fight, I completely melt when ever I see him next. Living with him when I was seeing Kakuzu was especially tough. Hardly saying two words to each other unless I was yelling at Tobi.  But it's like my soul screams out and reaches for him every time.

Maybe he's my twin flame. The connection deeper than a soulmate. Two souls who were once one split in between two people rather than two souls that vibrate at the same frequency.. but the rumor about how meeting your twin flame can be chaotic couldn't had been more true. Obito and I fight like cat and mice .

"I'm tired of repeating myself y/n. I told you then and countless times that I love you.  You just refuse to believe me and continue to blame rin for you feeling insecure. Even after I tell you that you two are important in different ways."

"No girl wants to be one of the girls a man cares for. She wants to be the only girl a man cares for."

"Let's stop while we're ahead. Before another argument happens and I have to leave you here alone alone and injured."

"Itachi did a number on me." I admitted "I've never been so tired before from a beating. The pain alone makes me want to puke."

"He over did himself." He said angrily. "He should've known when to stop. Now look at you. Your right eye swollen shut. Busted lip. Arms and legs bruised and cut. "

"Yea Im a real looker now." I joked.

"What did you see in him?" Obito asked seriously.

"Nothing. He was attractive and I was horny."

"I see."

"By the way. Do you know where orochimaru is ? I was thinking of going there."

"He's a complete wild card." Obito sounded concern but concern isn't what I needed.  I needed answers.

"I have no cards left to play thanks to konan."

"When your better. I'll take you there myself. He owes me a favor. For giving him hashiramas cells that madara left me with. Anyways." Groaning as he stood up and stretched "I'm gonna go hunt something. Seems like we're both awake enough now."

"I'll help-"

"Stay down."

"It's not like I-"

"I don't think you realize how bad your situation is. I have your grandmothers grimoire btw. While I'm out I'm gonna collect what I need for her ointments and teas. Get you up and running faster."

I'm so irresponsible. When I left I left the grimoire behind ! "How did you know I forgot it?"

"I know you. Besides. When you fell asleep you had nothing on you.  Just a hospital gown. I went last night and retrieved it. They were trying to study it."

"They wouldn't have been able to translate it anyway. It's a language from an old world."

"It's not an old world. It from a different dimension."

I looked at Obito confused . "How would my grandmother know a language from a different dimension?"

"That's what I would like to know. I've been there once. And it took me months of going in between dimensions for me to get there. This world is far from ours. Advanced. But ninjitsu .. genjutsu.. none of that .. it don't exist over there. I barely made it back. But the language your mother taught us? That's what they spoke.."

How could my grandmother know anything from a completely different world. We don't have that kind magick. Only Obito could... but his dimensions realistically are eons away. And he moves back and forth within seconds. For him to discover a world which took him months of traveling to even find... "well." I mumbled. "I'm gonna get everything ready over here .. go grab the food and herbs and such..Uh.. what's wrong ?" Obito was facing out the cave looking a bit concerned.

"Stay here

"Stay here."

"Is someone here?"

"No.. I heard an animal that I'm going to hunt."

Dashing out the cave Obito charged directly to his prey.. miles away but he made it there in an instant. Kunai to It's neck "what do you think.... your doing here?" He questioned angrily..

"I'm here to cut a loose end-"

"I'll slit your throat here and now, Konan."

"Call it woman's intuition

"Call it woman's intuition.. but something tells me you two knew each other prior to joining the akatsuki... tobi and y/n hated each other. But madara and y/n... well.. you two can't seem to stay apart...who are you guys .. really?"