12

"ok, i think I got it" I said to the blonde headed child that was quickly growing on me. I aimed the dart carefully trying to calculate my way into a bulls eye. But I wasn't good. At all. I got lucky though.

"I did it !!!" I squealed excitedly

Naruto pouted and looked at me being the crazy woman I am. "But you lost..."

"maybe. but i got it on the board this time ! I'm getting so good !" i jumped excitedly 

"Did you not practice this with your ninja weapons as a child?" kakashi said creeping up on us after i spent most of my time here avoiding him.

"yes. but because of my magic and medical ninjitsu It wasn't a requirement for me." i rolled my eyes at the very sense of his presence . "We all have our strengths and weaknesses."

"i suppose." he said in a sigh.

naruto mustve sensed the tension and silently slip away. "I didn't know you studied medical." he continued.

"because...You don't know anything about me." I couldnt necessarily pin point why he made me nervous. Maybe i secretly feared him. maybe my spirit finds something to fear. like me kakashi is full of mystery and secrets... and that in particular could be dangerous. He is dangerous. and  if he ever finds out about the true reason of me being here.. I'm dead. and its as simple as that. I know i stand no chance against him. I can feel it in my very bones. maybe thats why i feel on edge when hes around.

"You're right, we should change that... So tell me about you." for once he actually looked interested.

" I'm a huge fan of the Sannin. I've read all of Lady tsunades medical studies and Jiraiyas novels.. I also admire Orochimaru's love for knowledge.."

"you read .. jiraiyas books?" his eyes widened.. i forgot They were extremely graphic and pornographic.. my face immediately went red,

"I just .. enjoy reading .. thats all."

"We'll get back to orochimaru but ... which books .. did you like.. " i sensed that he was nervous . He wasn't the carefree Kakashi he was just a moment ago.

I cleared my throat... "icha..icha.."

"I just happen to be a huge fan as well." he pulled out the erotic book from his pocket with excitement .

we both laughed and discussed the book and oddly enough it wasn't weird

we both laughed and discussed the book and oddly enough it wasn't weird. Maybe because we both finally found someone who enjoys them just as much as ourselves.

"Now back to you admiring orochimaru.. thats not something you hear everyday... or at all." he said seriously. i was hoping he forgot about that because i was actually liking the version of him i just seen .

"It's odd but im a fan of knowledge. I believe certain things are band for good reasons but they were created for a reason. Should certain circumstances occur I believe at least knowing them. Use them when its absolutely necessary."