30

"You know what. Fuck this"

I turned around and opened the door. Konan still standing there. I rolled my eyes walking past her.
"Where do you think your going ? We have to have a talk. You slept with 3 members. Your going to cause chaos. And we have mission think about."

"On my way to make it 4." I sighed.

I walked throughout the halls and wondered who was my next prey.

"I can't do zestu. That's just gross. Deidra is eh but fuckable. Plus he has that mouth on his hand... definitely can put that up to good use. Kisame is out of the question. He smells like fish.. I really should've done hidan while he was alive. He was definitely attractive. And then there's sasori.. but I don't think he even has a male part anymore. Dammit. I think deidra really is my last option." I sighed feeling incredibly annoyed. "Maybe I need to bring hidan back to life. I still have some of his blood samples .. but it's quiet with out him.."

Obito came out of no where warping me to one of his many dimensions.

"What the hell !!" I yelled

"Who's next y/n... huh?!"

"If you were properly eavesdropping you would've heard me say deidra."

"Deidra isn't next.."

"Sure he is"

He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me to the ground. He hovered over me and whispered in my ear "you wanna get fucked so bad?" He shoved his hand down my pants and violently jams his fingers inside. "Itachi couldn't fuck you well enough that your looking for more?"

"Itachi" I gasped from the immediate pleasure. He knew every inch of my body. He knew the points to hit and how to hit it. Obito is by far , the best I've had with kakashi a close second and itachi third. "Itachi was fucking amazing"

"Oh he was ?" Obito smirked after he threw his masks to the side. "Can he do this?" Obito quickly found my sensitive spot and immediately made me cum.

"Ffuck." I gasped squeezing his Cloak tightly.

"He was amazing compared to who?" Obito asked removing his pants. Sliding mine off .

"Compared to you!" I spat. With no mercy he slammed inside me forcing me to yell out a scream from the pressure and pain. I was soaking wet.

He violently pumps into me with his hand around my throat. "Admit it.. you did this to make ... me jealous." He huffed.

A small smirk appeared on my face. Partly yes and no. Itachi is a good looking guy. "Not at all" I moaned. "Itachi is my type."

"What's your type ." He asked ripping my shirt open and throwing a breast in his mouth. His eyes gazing into mine .

"Uchihas." I groaned as he bit down on the nipple.

"Who's your favorite uchiha."

Obito threw both legs over his shoulder and continued to slam into me. "Y-you. Fuck don't stop!" I yelled. His manhood rubbing inside me giving me exactly what I've been wanting. A piece of him. Sweaty and exhausted after climax we laid in the hard cold floor of what ever was in between our world and the next.

I wanted to turn around and cuddle him but I know our relationship was no longer like that and it pissed me off honestly..

"This is the last time Obito." I sat up putting my clothes on.

"Youve said that plenty of times before"

"I'm serious this time. It's not fair to me.. if I want sex I can get sex anywhere else.. but with you I can't just have sex.. I'm attached to you. And your not attached to me so-"