36

"obito.." I turned my face as he leaned in to kiss me. "This is where I always mess up. I get sucked into you and your inconsistency. You want me now but what happens when tomorrow? You'll change your mind about whats important to you because Your hatred takes the front seat of your life."

"Thats not true." he sighed sitting himself down.

"It is. I'm not saying its your fault. It's in your nature. You love so much until it becomes hatred and you seek that out. Your hatred for kakashi and this world is because of how much you loved and cared about the two. You will never put me first Obito. I'm tired of coming in place."

"I dont care for kakashi. I cared about the promise he broke. He was suppose to keep Rin safe. He-"

"Promised you. I know. No matter what you do Obi.. She's gone.. and I'm here. but thats not good enough for you. You're coming onto me based off your emotions but your arent using your head.I can't do it anymore. Not until im all that matters."

"You do matter."

"What happens when we finish the mission? Go into this better world where its perfect? Will I even be there? Or will you have Rin instead?"

He thought for a few moments and gave mean apologetic look. He didn't know the answer. Truthfully he wanted both.

I wanted to cry.. But i'm so tired of crying about this. " As much as I want to hate you.. I can't. So for the sake of completing what we're supposed to be doing... take me to orochimaru. I have something I can offer him in exchange ."

"And whats that?"

"Nothing you should concern yourself with." 

Obito angrily snatches my hand. "You're not your mother! If he even touches you.. im going to kill him."

"I wasn't planning on using my body" i pulled my hand back " but even if I was its none of your concern. You can't keep doing this obito! You cant have everything you want! You're in love with Rin. All of this!! everything you've done since the moment I met you was all for her. You cant have us both. I refuse to compete with a memory you refuse to let go. Your not the only one who lost someone.. I lost kakuzu.."

"He screwed your mom!"

"Unlike you I didn't have the luxury of living a normal life and creating bonds. I've only ever had you and him. and you BOTH let me down. Stop thinking you were so great to me when you spent our entire childhood pushing me to the side. You know what... I think I'll find him on my own. I'm sure you have something important to do." I pulled myself together and left the cave alone. 

Biting my finger until i drew blood I slammed my hand to the ground.

"Kyodaigumo... send your children to find me Orochimaru and his hide out."

I walked aimlessly until my feet got tired

"Kyodaigumo.. anything yet?" i asked 

the giant spider  crept out the shadows  from the trees "not yet."

I sighed and sat down.. "have they checked under ground?"

"yes."

"Honestly I wish you spoke more." i complained. 

"A man"it whispered "white hair. coming this way."

"Hide.. and dont come out unless I say so. Is he with anyone?"

"hounds"

I punched the air furiously. "I have the worst luck ever!"

"I would have to agree with you" kakashi said as a pack of dogs surrounded him.

"We're no longer in the land of fire kakashi.. I'm no longer yours to catch." i grinned. "Is this where you want to die?"

"You're going to kill me?" he asked

"I don't want to. But if push comes to shove absolutely. I'm not going back."

"Thats not for you to decide!" Tsunade said catching up to kakashi.

this could be troublesome. "And you brought the Hag."

"