I put my arm around her. "I was at the door when you said you were leaving. I knew he wouldn't let you go." I said.

She leaned tiredly on my shoulder. "That's why you're my brother." She said.

I chuckled. "That's not the only reason. We happen to have the same parents." I said.

She laughed too. "Oh yeah. Forgot about that." She said.

"Have you heard from them?" I asked after a few minutes.

We hadn't spoken to my-our-parents since I'd been shot about seven months ago.

"No. I don't think I will, either. They don't like me." She said.

"Sure they do." I said.

Lena put her head on my shoulder. "Nah. But that's okay. I can't say I'm their biggest fan." She said.

I smiled a little. "That's true." I said. Then I braced myself. "What about your adopted parents?" I asked.

Lena tensed beside me. And I knew that, even after six months, Lena still didn't want to talk about it.

******
Lena's POV

"Why is this so hard?" I asked Kathryn as I searched for more clothes to wear. Stacey had an interview tonight. And guess who had an interview directly after that?

Lena Cooper and Harry Styles.

Tonight was hell.

"Because you're overthinking it." Kat said.

"Am not." I said.

"Am too." She retorted.

"That's not even right Kathryn." I said.

"So?"

"So, you be stupid."

"Says the one that says 'you be stupid.'"

We started laughing as Lottie walked in. "Lena I saw this today while I was out with Louis and it reminded me of you." She said, handing me a cute red dress. The skirt was knee length and long sleeved, with triangle cut outs all over.

"So we know what Stacey's wearing." Kathryn said.

"Liam will be pleased." Lottie said.

We all started giggling and I hugged Lottie. "Thanks. That's perfect. Now, what do I wear after that?" i asked.

"How about this?" Lottie asked. She held up a grey dress that went to my calves in the back and my knees in the front.

"Perfect." Kat said.

"I'll wear that, then. Lottie, from now on, I don't go shopping or choose clothes without you." I said.

Lottie giggled. "Good to know." She said.

****

Harrys POV

"Lena?" I called. I entered her room. "Ready to go?"

She was stunning in a red dress. Her lovely black hair was pinned up, which meant she was about to put on her wig.

"Yeah." She said.

But then her phone rang. "Or not." She said.

"Hello? Oh hi Simon! What's up?"

A pause. "I mean, it depends on who." She said.

Another pause. "Have you talked to him?"

"Oh, well. I guess that's a good idea. I'll say it in the interview. Okay. Okay. Bye." She said.

She hung up and reached for the blonde wig. "What did Simon want?" I asked.

"He needs Stacey Kelley to have a celebrity boyfriend." She said.

"But I'm dating Lena, and the whole world knows that." I said.

"Not you." She said.

"Then who?" I demanded. I was not liking this.

"Ed Sheeran."

"Ed? What?" I demanded.

"Simons already talked to Ed. He's agreed to do it." Lena said. She finished putting her wig on and turned to me. "It's just professional, Harry. Don't worry." She said.

"I don't like this." I said.

"Neither will Liam. But you're both gonna have to let it go." She said. "Besides, Ed and you are good friends. Why don't you trust him?"

"I do trust him! It's just..." I trailed off.

"Just what?" Lena asked.

I didn't answer.

"Exactly. It'll be fine. Don't worry. I still only love you. I promise." See said.

"Good. I love only you too." I said, hugging her.

She kissed my cheek and we left for the interviews.