Epilogue

"Of course Nush, I can take care of it, oh come on woman.. the goodies are ordered and they will be here in no time, I just have to arrange them that's it.." Ahaana walked down the stairs, with the phone in her ears when she heard the front door bell ring..

"shut up bush, I can handle it.. just get the kids ready and present your ass on time.. see ya now, I guess the food is here.." with that she hung up..

opening the door, she was met with a large cardboard box covering the entire door frame

"move away didu, before I drop them down" came the grumbled reply.. she opened the door further and let the intruder inside..

setting the box down, Umaidh plopped himself on the bean bag chair, while Mayera walked in with some more bags and set them down neatly on the table..

"Ana the food is here, so are the other decoration stuffs.. I and Umaidh can take care of it, while you look to the other preparations.." said Mayera digging into the bags and bringing the decoaration stuffs out..

"Guys you didn't have to do all these, Shezaadh has people to take care of it," she murmured in guilt..
"and thank you Umaidh for bringing the food by yourself and making it easier for the delivery guys.. they will still demand the payment" she groaned looking at him..

" well di, why spend money on those guys for decorations when we are here.." he shoulder bumped mayera while she glared daggers at him.." as for the catering services, I paid them, excluding the delivery charges so chill.." he smiled

Over the years Umaidh has turned over a new leaf , and that Made Ahaana glad that they had given him a second chance.. he has grown so attached to the family that he is almost family.. it was so astonishing to think that the boy who was once the reason for all their misery is proving out to be a sweetheart..

Mayera had fallen for him hard and They were married some times ago, Ahaana could see that he isn't still whole heartedly adapted to their union but something in his gestures showed that he is trying his own level best to make it work..

"okay.. that makes sense.." Ahaana agreed a bit reluctantly.. you sure you can do it?"

"positive.."

"ok then lemme give you a hand too.." she sat down on the floor beside Mayera.. who was sorting out the things..

"hey that sounds unfair.. what will even shezaadh bhai say if he comes to know that we made his bride work on their marriage anniversary.. that would breach the trust I've took pain to build all these years" he exclaimed dramatically.. while both the girls rolled their eyes..

" too much drama Umaidh.. he is upstairs working too, don't worry too much of breaking his trust, besides Im his wife now not his girl, so watch your wordings boy.." she scowled..

Ten minutes into working and Shezaadh has called her for more than twenty times.. the last one being.. "chukki.. Im gonna shower" seriously manh? did we have to tell me that too.." she mind grumbled pulling a poker face.. she could say the others were trying hard to stifle their laughter..

"chukki.. came his voice for the 21st time and both Umaidh and Mayera burst into laughter clutching their tummies..

"Ana say what.. shezaad bhai doesn't really want you to work on your marriage anniversary it seems, so why don't you go and attend to him" she smirked.. Ahaana glared at her and throwing a handful of unblown balloons at her, she walked up to their room..

"cut it out shezaad.. she shouted at him peeking out of the bathroom door.. "are you trying to bring the house down? at this rate of chukki.. chukki.. you are gonna wake Eshaal up in no time.." she rambled on..