27. Her smile says it all..

23rd January 2019👑

                       ❤Shezaad

"Do you think they would be talking by now?" Maryam initiated fiddling with a grass blade in her hand.

we were asked to assist Nushrath and Ilthumish in their private talk as the duo couldn't have one and here we are, eyeing the couple on a bench 10 feet ahead of us while we were plopped down on the freshly mown grass of the park.

I was sitting a feet next to her wriggling uncomfortably in my work clothes while she was squatting beside me comfortably hugging her knees.

"I bet ilthumish would find the ground more interesting than talking to her" I replied back.

"you are not wrong'" she sighed.

"huh?' I shot her a confounded look while she pointed at the duo in front.

Itthu was staring at the ground as if his whole life depended on it while Nush was playing with the edge of her shawl suddenly finding in entertaining.

"couples I say" I chuckled shaking my head while Maryam managed a smile from the corner of her lips.

Twirling the leaf blade in her hand,she laughed out loud. I shot her a muddled up look raising my eyebrows, while she shook her head vehemently still chuckling. I pleaded with my eyes asking what it is, when I got no response I pouted and turned my head the other way, making her laugh even hard clutching her tummy. in a few seconds I gave up and joined in her laughter which was way irresistible and infectious to not join in.

"Ahaana tell na.." I whined.

"shezaad no na" she whined back in the same tone furrowing her eyebrows.

I stared at her and turned the other way sighing " ok whatever I don't care"

I kept staring at the ground while she chuckled time to time looking at me.

"shezaad sir stop.." she giggled stressing on the word sir to infuriate me further..

"Miss Aahil I order you to say" I shot back stressing on the word Miss Aahil depicting our troublesome employer- employee relationship.

It was seriously enthralling how our relationship changed from rivalry to a beautiful friendship on full bloom. it seriously amazes me that it all started with a slap.

"stop.." she pouted "what do I get if I do so?"

"Just name what you want.. I will bring you the moon" I grinned

"cheesy much" she chortled..

"Just chuck it and name your price ladyyy"

"nope I don't want the moon.. then what do I want?" she rubbed her chin..

"yayyy I know it.. gallons of choccy milk shake and trucks of pumpkin pastries for nush" she exclaimed gleefully.

"deal sealed.. now shoot, why did you laugh" I asked coming back to topic in hand.

"you know I have this weird habit of tickling anyone nearby whenever I get a leaf  or something. Nush hates that habit of mine but still I cannot control it. It feels so right, since the moment we sat I was like seriously tempted to do the same with you and I imagined me tickling you and that's what made me laugh.. imagine simply imagine me tickling Shezaad Ikam Mahnoor of dev industries with a grass blade" she spoke in a spooky voice keeping her face blank staring at me while I stared backlike the girl has grown a new pair of horns, and then both of us burst out laughing scaring the old ladies nearby..