12. And one day..

💜Ahaana💜

"You moron.. come down this instant" I hooted for the millionth time.. Ive been waiting for the human whom I call my bestfriend since the last 15 minutes and still she doesn't seems to bother..

"Just 5 minutes chukki.. I'll be there.." she wheezed into the phone..

"Nush Im reminding you... ust 5 minutes or I'm coming inside and- I stopped short on seeing aunty aka Nush's mom coming outside with a mischievous glint..

I got off my scooty and went to her.. "Assalamu alaikum w.w aunty.."

"Walikum salam dearie"..
"Why this notorious look aunty?" I asked pinching her cheeks.. unlike Nushrath.. aunty is the portrayal of kindness sweetness and all things nice.. she indeed is a sweet heart..

"Come inside and see for yourself honey.." she giggled..

"Its fine aunty.. we're running late and Nush will be here any moment now ..some other time-"

"Thats exactly the reason why I am calling you inside.. that friend of yours is not coming any time soon"

Okay.. I nodded confused and walked inside with her.. only to feel my veins pop up in anger..

While I was hooting like an Idiot in the sun.. this creature.. this infuriating creature of my life in its pyjamas is sitting on the kitchen counter gobbling up pancakes..

"Why you little slime ball." I screamed making aunty giggle shaking her head.. "Ahaana I'll let you take care of this mess.." she said walking away..

We kept staring at each other for good two minutes. Me with my hands folded and she with the fork in mid air and mouth hanging open..

"Hulllooo my love.."
I marched upto her "while I was waiting for you in the sun like an idiot that too empty stomached here you are gobbling up.. trust me you've fulfilled all requirements needed for the process of killing you and I am not at fault if I murder you with my bare hands" I seethed..

"Aww finally you agreed" she happily chirped clapping her hands in excitement..

"Agreed what?"
"That you are an idiot" she replied as usual paying interest to the least important thing..

"Why did you keep me waiting?"
"Maybe to teach you a lesson" she giggled..

I could literally feel the anger radiating through my veins making my mind go fuzzy..

"Nushrath.. I started hardly controlling the tears threating to fall.. That always happens when Im angered.. people actually think im crying with in reality im fuming in a rage..

"Woah..woah.. calm down chukki.. for heavens sake stop over reacting lady. Its only 7:30 bruh..we have another hour and a half more.. It doesnt even take you 20 minutes to drive that leaves us with more 70 minutes..chillooo" she said pointing towards the kitchen clock..

I sighed.. hauling myself onto the kitchen counter besides her and gulped down the water..

"hey thats mine" she complained..

I shrugged..maybe I was kinda over reacting after all. I let go of the breath I've been holding on..
"Ok now go get ready" i said in a small voice

"Chukki all okay? She asked putting her hands around my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah bummy.. Im perfectly fantabulous" I managed cheerfully grabbing the plate out of her hand and stuffing my mouth..

"Hey thats mine.." she whined again..
"And that makes it mine as well" I snapped back..