8. Apologies and acceptance..

15th September 2018👑

                          💜 Ahaana 💜

I was Supposed to pick Nushrath on my way to university.. so I had to leave at least 15 mins earlier than my usual time.. I can get ready in just minutes and fly off not caring the signals, but I don't trust myself with another human around, so I had to wake up early..

"Assalamu alaikum Warahmathullahi Wabarakathuhu dooode" I prolonged though I was a bit nervous what the reaction would be..

I was never good with relationships neither with people.. proof why I've got only a handful of trusted people in my life..I never trusted neither get trusted though Im perfectly fine with it..

All I was hoping for is awkwardness maybe or a harsh word two.. but her reaction totally put me at ease..

"Walaikum salam W.w boozilla.. seems like I've made the great chukki wake up earlier today.. Well done Nush" she chirped patting her self..
I looked at her like she has grown two heads..

"Whats that woman? Godzilla I've heard.. heck I've even read about Dogzilla.. but what the jahannam is boozilla?"

"It just suits you.." she shrugged getting in while I started the bike..

One of the thing I love about this idiot of a girl seated behind me is, you could have battle of badr with her this second and she'll be like we've signed the peace agreement the very next second..no long stretches of silence stuff with her and I actually love her to death merely for this reason..
I shook my head.. she really is one of a kind..

Today was such a hectic day at uni.. with our term coming to and end and internships starting in two weeks.. I've been running around the campus with wheels tied to my legs.. manh thats exhausting but still I love to be busy no matter what..

"Nush lets leave.." I pull her only to get a confused look shot at me?
"Why though"
" My stuffs for the day is done and so is yours right?"
She nodded..

"I wont stay here for a single minute more.. Ms Althaf is on a mission to make me civilized.." I groaned..

"YOU..MS AAHIL..YOU'VE GOT BRAINS I DO AGREE.. BUT YOU'RE 0 IN DISCIPLINE..GUESS I WILL HAVE TO INSTILL THAT IN YOU..YOU'RE LUCKY YOU GOT A WELL- REPUTED COMPANY FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP BUT REMEMBER DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.."  I mimicked in her douchebag voice making nush burst into giggles..

"Lets get going before she finds me out and im craving for coffee"
"Me.. choccy-" she started..
"Yah yah.. come lets go get that" I cut her short..

------------------------------------------------------
Ilthumish

"Shezaad..Im going out.. you coming?" I barged into his cabin again..
He shot me an exasperated look..

"Look manh.. I am badly in need of a coffee.. you wanna join"?

"I would love to Mish.. trust me Im too.. but dad will kill me with his bare hands if I didnt complete these by lunch time.." He sighed looking disgustedly at the laptop..

I snickered.. " ok man.. I'm off then.. you want me to get something for ya?"
"Coffee would do.."

I reached the coffee shop which was a bit far from my office.. Dont ask me why I came so far.. I needed a fresh supply of air..

I entered and plopped myself on a table for four and placed my order.. there is something cool about this coffee shop.. with its dim lighting and calm music.. the exact opposite of those nerve-wrecking spots..