36. It feels good to be back doesnt it?..

Most of the times, the decisions we shy away from turns out to be the best.. only if we could learn to embrace it instead of brooding over would life have been made easier.. but sadly we dont.. do we?

Ahaana shuddered at the thought of "what if she never dared to pluck up enough courage to come back....

The answer was Simple.. she would have missed out this whole package of bliss roaming around hugging a teddy double her own size.. showing Ana all she got.. from her books to the huge tubs of crayons.. her toy room.. the candy bars neatly hidden away under her books in her drawer from her mumma eyes,  which she pleaded not to give away..

laughing to the little girls pleading Ahaana questioned her on how she managed to get them..

"oohh Shezaad cachu brings them for me.. and I make sure Mumma never sees them.. she doesn't evn let me have one bar fully" Haala frowned..

"shezaad chachu.." Ahaana's heart started beating furiously in mentioning his name..

His frosty blue orbs reflecting the mystery he is deep within.. pitch black hair, a bit longer than usual styled back.. and a pale scar running down the side of left jaw to the bottom of his neck.. as always he was breathtaking but the lack of life in those beads,didnt go unnoticed..

Ahaana's breath hitched the moment he started staring at her with deep longing swimming in his blue beads.. forgetting to blink..  squirming under her own skin.. she stared back.. not breaking eye contact until Itthu bhai's voice drowned them out their own fantasy..

"Ahaa- Ana... Ahaaanaa... Chukki.. is that you..? " he stammered.. eyes wide like saucers..  for which she only nodded.. the emotions whirling within driving her own senses to numbness..

"Its really You.. It is.." He said looking at his long lost sister lovingly..

"Daddy I brought her back.. isn't she coool.. chachu isnt she.." Haala exclaimed bouncing up in excitement..

"Sure she is.." Shezaad replied.. his voice hoarse and trembling.. ruffling Haala hair and with a nod at her.. He was gone..

Ahaana deeply wished.. He would have spoken a bit more.. but no he didn't and he didn't come back for dinner neither..

Isn't he happy that she is back.. Did she again make a mistake by making her appearance in his life again..

Was.. was.. was he happier without her.. her heart sunk at the thought of this..

No.. im not back for him.. Im back for my best friend.. My brother.. my lil niece.. not for him..

Well.. aren't you?" Her conscience smirked.. but as usual she paid no heed to it..

"Earth to chukki.." Nushrath's spooky voice brought her back from her train of thoughts..
"What are you thinking about? Robbing the world bank?" She winked..

"Noo.. the blood bank you see.. I can get thirsty at times.." Ahaana found her self snapping back..

"As if sucking our blood all these times were'nt enough.."

"Bushhh..." she whined..

"Whaat.. If you think Im gonna let you get away with it.. no lady you are heavily mistaken.. Im gonna make you regret it your whole life.." Nush replied smiling  evilly..

"You sadist.." Ahaana Retorted rolling her eyes..

"Girls.. started bickering already?" Ilthumish peeped through the doorway, hands in his pyjama pockets looking amusedly at the arguement going on..

"Bhaai.. your wife is soo mean.. " Ahaana wailed..

"Hubby.. your sister is sooo dumb" Nush wailed back in the same tone..