4. Charred chapters..

❤ Shezaad

I slammed the brake madly making  the tyres screech..

closing the door shut I walked in.. Ilthumish followed..

The whole 15 minutes ride was in pin drop silence.. me trying hard to keep my anger in control while Ilthumish fumbled with his hands not bothering to start conversation..

"He called her a wh***.. you dammit a wh***.."

Her shaky voice made my blood boil.. it was damn obvious . She was terrified.. still she kept up her voice..

I dont know why her shaky voice and anger had a profuse effect on me.. but it did..it kinda made me muddle up with anger and confusion on seeing her tensed.. no this is not the cinematic crap.. trust me dramatics is not my kinda thing..

I never had gawked at a girl before.. I know its haram and I didnot bother.. Ilthumish, my family and my business and memories of my chukki were more than enough..  I never had any second thoughts on that.. but today she made it way harder for me to resist staring at her..

That fire in the eyes and her words shouting anger.. her temper.. those seems so much familiar..
It seems to be there lingering on my mind.. still I am unable to grasp on.. the frustration driving me to the edge..

There was this something.. a bond or a chord maybe.. binding myself to her petite yet fierce demeanour..

I had a hard time controlling myself..

I shook my head.. noo this is absurd.. ya rab please forgive me for doing so..

And the other girl.. she was completely famished.. well she should be..
And she looked way innocent and  fragile.. she never desrved to be called that..

Actually.. it was a terrible mistake and anyone of the right mind would know.. she would never have intended to hurl herself at the car..

Yet he called he a wh**** ... I clenched my teeth to control the anger taking a toll on me..

"Shezaaad"...

I turned around and slapped him hard really hard on his left cheek making him stumble onto the couch..

"What was that man.. what the hell was that" I roared..

The neutral expression on his face made me exasperated..

I fisted his collar "who the hell gave you the freaking rights to insult women just like that?
Manh.. is this the way you are brought up..
And by your hooliganistic behaviour you are making people question your own bringing up and for fudge's sake I wont tolerate that   because we are brought up by  the same lady who is the representative of purity"

"Answer me you idiot.."

"They are all the same shezaad.. worthless gold diggers waiting to make someone like us their ATM machines.." he chuckled wryly

"Idiot you and your damn policies.. who fed u that crap?" I asked in a hopeless tone..

"She did it shezaad.. his voice cracked.. his tragic past washing over his eyes.. unused tears making way.. " gulping to steady his voice..
"the woman whom I thought loved me did that.."
he wailed..tears he has been holding up behind his hard exterior all these while..broke out cascading down his cheeks..

"Mish.." I sighed.. guilt washing over me.. I should have known where this is heading.. I was so blinded by my anger that I forget to look from his perspective.. i really am a terrible friend..