Rishi felt her insides tremble and she struggled not to let out weird noises. Not with just with one hand, she thinks that both of her hands are not enough to stop her from emitting any sounds. Her legs are also on the verge of giving in. Both the kisses and Emette’s touch on her body made her too weak to think and stand. Noticing her struggles with standing, Emette sank his body to the floor and pulled her with him. With the current position, he gained better access on her body and gave in to the pleasure of exploring more of her by unhooking her bra, revealing two healthy lumps under her unbuttoned uniform top.

Embarrassed as she felt more unfamiliar feelings, she rested her covered mouth on Emette’s shoulder using the strength of his muscles to back-up both of her hands. The guy took the chance of nibbling both breasts and continued to plant more kisses on all of the exposed and accessible parts of her body.

Rishi can’t even remember since when she felt so weak and had a hard time to breathe. Fever? Flu? Asthma? Damn, she doesn’t even have asthma to begin with, how the hell would she know?

She also doesn’t understand. A logical girl like her knows what they are doing is dangerous but she can’t ignore the pleasure and the feelings she has started to feel since that kiss. She wanted more. And thinking about it brought her into tears.

A knock on the door made the both of them freeze. It took Emette a minute to realize their position. He ticked his tongue.

Someone from the other door spoke.

“Mr. Romerole, are you in there?”

The next second, his mind is filled with regret as he thought of the situation. Seeing the trembling Rishi made it worse. He avoided thinking about his throbbing bottom for it will only add more stress.

“Yes, I am, Crane.” He finally calmed down and said. He supported Rishi to sit straight on his lap for him to see her face – mouth still covered with both hands and with tears. He tried brushing both of her hands off of her mouth but she refused to let go.

“I’ve finished sorting out the chemical documents you requested. Where should I put them?” the voice from the other side of the door asked.

“Ah,” Emette ruffled his hair, showing off a troubled face. Who wouldn’t? “My desk is fine. Thanks a lot, Crane. I’ll check on them later.” He finally said after some thinking of a place. It seems his head is not really working normally.

‘And hurry up and leave.’ He added on his mind while caressing the face of the girl in front of him.

 “Got it.” As the reply was said, the person from the other side left. Both bodies on the floor felt like something heavy left the top of them.

Noticing she has already calmed down, he smiled in relief.

Rishi felt chills when she saw Emette, trying to comfort her – and which she felt guilty for. He has no reason to comfort her and more guilt surfaced as he realized they were on the verge of being found out. She finally released her mouth when her breathing stabilized.

Both were silent for a moment but deep inside Emette, he’s fighting over himself. Touching this girl would cause them to separate and going further would have been worse. He felt even worse for thinking of going further. They are not even dating, for heaven’s sake. He also hasn’t told her about his feelings. But seeing how she didn’t refuse or any action of refusal was done, he became ahead of himself.

Still that didn’t change the fact that what he did would endanger both his work and the girl he treasures. He once again scratched his head as he thinks of a way out of the mess.