Until We're Old and Grey

He catches the door and steps out into the corridor and calls her name, "Nik? where are you going?" Jack shouts.
"I'm waiting downstairs," She speaks still with her back to him.
"Nicola, what is wrong?" He speaks softly as he walks to her and gently grabs her arm.
Nikki bites her lip and looks down at the floor, "You don't love me! You haven't loved me for ages! You never show it anymore, what is the point in us anymore!" Nikki says as she turns around to face Jack, tears threatening to spill over.

Jack looks at her and smiles, "Oh Nikki, of course, I love you!" He smiles stepping forwards trying to take hold of her arm.
Nikki steps backward and snatches her arm away from Jack, "Don't try this one with me, why are you with me? what is it, Jack? what are you after... money? sex? because you surely can't keep it in your trousers... you never wanted the baby part, did you? If you're still with me because of the girls, because you feel guilty for getting me pregnant then don't I can raise them alone, loads of people do it now," She speaks as the tears finally spill and run down her flushed cheeks.

Jack laughs at her and rolls his eyes, "Do you think if I regretted anything, or even regretted getting your pregnant in the first place, why would it happen a second time?" Jack speaks softly.
Nikki is stunned to silence for a moment "Is it because I'm older than you? and you felt sorry for me because I couldn't find the man to settle down with" Nikki cries.

Jack shakes his head and gently backs her against the wall, "I love you so much Nik, every time I see you I fall madly in love with you each and every time, Nik." Jack smiles as he pushes her up the wall and strokes her cheek. "You and I are going to be together until we're old and grey" He adds as his lips graze against her.

As Jack grazes her lips with her how she feels a rush of warmth and excitement deep down inside her stomach, something she hadn't felt for a while, "I'm not saying forever, and I'm not saying we'll have a happily ever after... but in time I want to..." She speaks but Jack quietens her with a kiss.

"Shut up, Nik, I love you, we will be together forever, and we will get our happily ever after, and I'm not here for the sex, even though I'm pretty amazing at it" He replies pulling away from the kiss.

"Alright big head, a little bit of sex for that comment" She giggles making Jack smile as she leans back against the wall and looks down at her.
"No, I want a lot of sex..." He speaks as he strokes her cheek again before cupping it, "Come on, I'm only human" He speaks and kisses her.

Nikki smirks and pulls away from the kiss "well then I'm going to have to teach you everything that I know..." She speaks as Jack places his hands on her waist and passionately kisses her.

"Happy Anniversary" He mumbles as they pull away and he rests his head on her forehead.
"Is it? I lose track of the days" She blushes under his gaze.

Jack rubs her hips gently and smiles, "this weekend is about us, the Nanny is having them for us and Dad said he'll drop in on the girls with the Nanny, but you and I are going to Oxfordshire for the weekend to a hotel and spa,"

Nikki looks at him in complete shock, "What? this weekend... Jack, but I had plans" She speaks.
"Put them on hold, when we get home we shall pack and then head to Oxfordshire" Jack smiles as he kisses her again.

They begin to kiss passionately but are broken apart by a cough coming from the glass doors to the offices, Jack looks up and laughs awkwardly as he looks at Thomas, "Are you coming to finish up here?" He asks and Jack looks at Nikki who looks very flushed.
"Okay, I'm coming now, stay here I will be ten minutes tops" He speaks and kisses her again before rushing back into the offices to finishes up what he's started.