****

I rushed to the pack house after defeating more hybrid rogues on the training grounds. I still hadn't seen any of my brothers so I could only hope they were defending the pack house. And thankfully, I was right. 

As I entered the grounds of the Pack House I saw my brothers and Lana fighting a few rogues in our front yard. 

"Don't you know the rules of War?" I yelled causing everyone to face me.

"Only a fool fights on another mans home ground." I shouted before ripping one of the rogues throat out. 

The fight continued, there were now five of us against four of them. Chicago and Lana took one the rogue closest to them, Theo and Hendrix took on two near them, and I took on the one closest to me. 

Within five minutes there were four dead rogues. We all shifted back and made our way inside the house. We got cleaned up, put fresh clothes on, and met in my office. 

"Why the hell didn't anyone link me about what was going on?" I demanded, glaring at the four before me. 

"I tried," Hendrix claimed. "But it was like we were all cut off from each other. I don't know what they did but I couldn't link you and I couldn't receive any of your links." He finished. 

"Where's Bella?" Theo asked and my head sunk. 

"Sh..She's gone.." I said, my voice breaking. 

"What!?" They all gasped. 

"What do you mean she's gone!?" Theo shouted as he kicked off the wall he was leaning on. 

"She was taken by what I believe were her older brothers. I didn't get the best look at them and I couldn't reach her. I chased them for miles but had to turn back when we started to move into city grounds." I spoke softly. 

"How could you let them take her!? You're supposed to protect her! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Theo raged. 

"What the hell is wrong with me!? What the hell is wrong with YOU!? Don't you dare forget who you're talking to, Theodore. I may be your brother but I am still your ALPHA! I have let you get away with your attitude long enough, now don't you dare challenge me with me mate! I would've killed to save her but I had to think about all of us as a race! That's what Alpha's do!" I shouted back. 

"THEN ALPHA'S ARE SHITTY AND I'M FUCKING HAPPY I'M FOURTH IN LINE TO BE ONE!" He screamed back before storming out my office. 

I shook my head and took in a deep breath. 

"We need to find them. We need to find Bella. Hendrix, gather our best trackers and schedule multiple search parties. Chicago, team up with Fletcher and gather what's left of our Warriors to the boarders. We need to be prepared for another attack. Lana, I want you and the hospital staff to go around the grounds helping anyone injured and cleaning up the dead. Burn the rogues and send our dearly departed to the morgue. Let's go!" 

****

Bella 

"Come out and face me you cowards! Is this all you got!? Some fucking silver!? Can't you be even a little bit creative!? I've dealt with this shit since I was 9!" I shouted. 

I found myself in yet another basement, this time I was chained to the wall by my wrists in silver chains and my ankles were chained up to a silver chain connected to the floor. Seems like there a tad bit scared of me. 

"Come on you bastards! I'd like to see you try and fight me now! Let's see how manly you really are!" I screamed. 

"For fuck's sake, do you ever shut up?" I heard a familiar voice come from the shadows. 

"Nope, I'm quite loud when you piss me off, Uncle." I spat. 

He just laughed and came into the light. 

"I guess that's something you and I have in common my dear niece." He smirked. 

"What the hell do you guys even want with me!? I'm sure you could another poor defenseless little bitch off the street corner to torture! Why me!? What the hell is so damn important about me!?" I demanded.

*Play the song linked from here on out*

"Now that's a question you're going to have to ask your dear ol' Daddy. I only want you to get to your mate. You see, he's the Alpha of the strongest, most powerful pack known in America and I'll need his title to help conquer your dear pack, run by that disgraceful Alazar." My eyes widened at his words. 

"W-Wait, you want to k-kill Sin?" I cried. 

"Look at that, you're not as dumb as you've been described! Yes, I want to kill your precious mate and I will succeed. As you know, I always get what I want." And with that thought, he was gone. 

I wanted to fall to my knees and cry but my hands were chained to the wall behind my back. 

Don't give up, Bella! They won't get away with this! We're stronger now. They'll have to go through us to get to Sin. Dexia declared. 

She's right. I am stronger now. I've trained and trained for this moment. I've defeated countless wolves ten times bigger than them with more training than they could ever have under their belt. This is my time to prove myself. And I'm going to make sure I do it just as I was always meant to. Without mercy. 

"Yo, douche-bags! Why don't you come face me like real wolves! Or are you too scared of your baby sister!" I challenged and of course within seconds my two big brothers were breaking down my door and standing before me. 

"Why hello, Brothers." I said with a smirk and they just glared back. 

How the tables have turned. 

****

3 Days Later

Sin

It's been three days since Bella and Bruno were kidnapped. My Pack has done everything in our power to track them down. We're getting closer, I can feel it. We've narrowed down a location in New Jersey.

She appears to be in some warehouse off the water. My Pack and I have been searching numerous warehouses and with each search I feel myself getting closer.

Theo's barely spoken two words to me since Bella went missing. The only time he makes eye contacting with me and speaks in full sentences is when we're talking about finding Bella and how close we are to reaching that goal.

I have no idea what's made him be so damn snappy and protective over Bella, I feel it may have something to do with her reminding all of us of Thea and he may fear losing another sister.

I've been trying to stay calm and collected for Bella's sake but I feel so sick without her. Emry is going nuts, he barely speaks to me either. I've barely eaten or slept in the past three days, I need my mate back.. I need my Bella.

"Alpha! We've located Bella. She's in the warehouse farthest to the North. Second to last warehouse on the strip." Fletcher exclaimed.