Chapter 25

Bella

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. I just stared into Sin's eyes with no emotion. My brain couldn't register what in the hell just happened. 

"Bella what I mean is-" Sin started.

"No!" I interrupted him. "I knew this was too good to be true. I fucking knew it! I knew I shouldn't have let you in. I was scared and my gut told me not to but I fucking did and then when I finally realize how much I do like you and want us to be together you no longer want me!?" I didn't even notice I had started crying. 

"Bella, calm down, let me explain." Sin said while he pulled me into his embrace. 

"Bella what I meant was I don't feel like I've proven myself enough. I want to do more for you, really open up to you and show you who I am. I feel like you've gotten to know my brothers more than you've gotten to know me." Sin finished, staring into my eyes and I felt my heart flutter. 

"Oh, Sin..." I softened. Then I swiftly punched his chest, "Don't fucking scare me like that!" I screamed and he just chuckled, holding me closer again. 

"I'll make it up to you. I promise, Bella." He said while he stroked my hair.

"You fucking better. You damn near split my heart in two!" I squished closer to him. 

We both laughed and continued to hold our embrace. 

****

The Next Day

1:30pm

So I have no idea what I'm walking into today but last night after everything between Sin and I transpired, he told me for the next week everyday/night he's going to be taking me out and I'm never going to know what we're doing in advance, only what to wear. 

He told me to dress casually fancy. Whatever the hell that means. A couple months back Sin, Chicago, and Hendrix all went with me to the mall so I could pick out my own style. Lana would've but she apparently had other pack duties to handle so I was stuck with the boys. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I've gotten loads of cute stuff. 

Since it's May and in the 80s today I figured I'd just wear a cute dress with some sneakers. I am a sucker for converses and rarely wear any other shoe. 

I picked a really cute dress with a white upper beginning and a flowy pink finish that includes a brown leather belt tied around my waist, a really cute blue denim jacket, and of course my finishing touch of really cute white flat converses

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and made my way downstairs. Sin told me to meet him outside at his car so I did just that. 

Sin owned a black Jeep Wrangler and he was wearing his classic Sin outfit.